Looking for some support!! <3

Options
Hi all, just a quick introduction... I'm 23 years old, a triplet, and work full time at a bank (not one of those sit-down kind of banks....thank goodness).. I'm really looking for anyone, whether you're just starting, in the middle, or just keeping your lost weight off, please everyone add me :). I just started doing MFP again after a short run with it, and I've been consistently sticking with it for almost 3 months, a first for me! I've lost a total of 22.5 lbs, looking to lose around 100. I need all the help I can get! So please, if you're reading this, click the friend button in my profile :),

Replies

• sunshinefrei
    Options
    Glad to see you here!! This is a great site and you will find much support here. I have added you to my group of support friends. If you have any question at all just drop me an email. I will be glad to help!!
    Have a good day!!
    Cheri
  • cznutz
    cznutz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • jessicagoble
    jessicagoble Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys so much!
  • pullem
    pullem Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    request sent x
  • michellek1992
    michellek1992 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im in the same boat as you are, This is my second go at MFP and Im determined to stick it out this time, there are really some great people who are on here to help you with this...stay motivated you can do it :happy:

30141277.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jessicagoble
    Options
    thank you :)
  • brenda446
    Options
    Good Morning!!! I joined a little less thwn amonth ago & I can say this site is GREAT!!! All the support that is given & all the people you meet you realize your not alone. Friend request sent. Have an amazing day!!! And good luck!!!
  • jessicagoble
    Options
    Good Morning!!! I joined a little less thwn amonth ago & I can say this site is GREAT!!! All the support that is given & all the people you meet you realize your not alone. Friend request sent. Have an amazing day!!! And good luck!!!

thank you! best of luck to you as well!
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am not so new to the site.. I joined several months ago but am starting back up.. I am looking to lose around 100lbs too and I am 22! I just weighed in today.. but I have 10 months to lose 60ish lbs.. sending friend request!
  • Miss_Mabee
    Miss_Mabee Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am always looking for new friends! Some of mine have fallen off the wagon lately and my news feed is pretty empty! lol