5'10" 36 lbs down and inches!!

Options
I started this journey in January 2012 at 268lbs. I'm 26 years and 5'10". MFP had me start at 2000 cals and I have slowly dropped my cals, today I am at 1550 cals. It is really hard to stay at that but everyday I work at it. The whole time I have been swimming 3 times a wk for an hour at a time but I would eat my calories back. In July, I was down to 245 ish and I was in my best friend's wedding, hence the blue maid of honor dress and me giving a speech. I guess I took the summer off, not keeping track and not swimming as often, I gained 10 lbs. In August I said "get your act together!!!" November 12th, I am 232 and look how the dress fits me now!!! :) Hope the pic works!!

My first goal is 220 and then 190..so I still have a ways to go, but just wanted to share the trial and errors me make to get there :)
Amanda

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a175/lamaceaver/Nov12.jpg

Replies

• Khole02
    Options
    new your name looked Familiar! : ) you look so wonderful!WOW congrats on your weightloss hun :D:D amazing picture, I am so proud and honored to have you as one of MFP's thank you for your motivation always. YOu are and look amazing!!! :D
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    congrats! You look fantastic!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    How great is that!
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
  • DaNae9402
    DaNae9402 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great! 36 pounds has made a tremendous difference! Keep up the great work!
  • Kristinj589
    Kristinj589 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look awesome! Keep up the good work! I have similar goals as I am tall too, Im 6 ft 1! Add me if you like!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Beautiful difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!