BOWFLEX

I guess they still exist haha!!! My new boyfriend has one and he said I could use it as often as I want... Thinking I will start this week.. Anyone have any luck with these???

Replies

• b14a3w3
    b14a3w3 Posts: 61 Member
    I have the Bowflex Treadclimber. It does work and it's easy to do. Are you talking about the older bench with the pull down stretchy things that are equal to weights? I have a friend who has that and she said it also works. The trick is to keep at it 3 days a week. Most people stop after a few weeks. Good luck. Hope you stay consistant and it works for you.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    It has a bunch of different weights on it.. Weird thing is it is fairly new??!!!
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    I had the model you are talking about. It has "plates" with rubberbands on the inside of them? I like it, and it did work for me. I think if you follow a good routine you'll have some nice results. Good luck babe!
  • Kellylynnhaynes
    Kellylynnhaynes Posts: 73 Member
    I have a bowflex, probably one of the original models that first came out. I did like it when I used it when we first got it, but of course I didn't stick with it. We moved it to the fire station (my hubby is a volunteer) because we just didn't have room for it, but now we have moved & we are talking about bringing it home to put in the garage to use. I do think it's a great for strength training, if you use it properly.
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    thanks guys I will give it a try