Looking for some weight loss buddies! :)

Options
Hi there! I'm Kelsie, I'm 22 and I've been noticing my dash becoming less and less active. I'll admit, I was MIA for a little while, but now I'm back and 100% commited to losing weight (hopefully at least 50 more lbs) and toning my body. I'm getting married in September 2013 and I want to look and FEEL beautiful in my gorgeous wedding dress.

I started Slim in 6 on Monday, just in time to complete my 6 weeks by Christmas! I'm so excited to see how much progress I can make by the end of 2012. I also do Zumba and various other forms of cardio mixed in.

I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated along the way, who are also looking for that extra push to keep them going so we can reach our goals together.

In your 20's, Slim in 6ers, Brides to be, 50+ lbs to lose, ANYBODY who is going to be commited and positive. Add me :)

Good luck to all of you!

Replies

• kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    Congrats on the upcoming wedding!! I got married a little over 4 years ago. The planning was so much fun! I'm cheap, so I made a LOT of stuff ahaha

I'm 27 (28 next month :sad: .. having a hard time with that one lol).. I started with 80 lbs to lose, and now I've got 55 left to go. I'm not so much into the exercise yet, but that will come in time. I'm an every-day-logger (heading towards 75 days in a row)..

You can add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • HardeesGal
    Options
    U can add me if u want.
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I m here everyday ! U can add me if you like!
  • kelsiekae
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) Keep them coming.
  • mbiwer6581
    mbiwer6581 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and still losing, lost 27 so far, more to go! You can add me if you want! I have now logged for 169 days and going strong! I am taking an ultimate body shaping class, so workout 5 sometimes 6 days a week! Good work so far!
    Marguerite
  • TiffanyGallegly
    Options
    Would like for you to add me. Ive Lost 40 lbs and 13 total inches since may 2012. Walking is my exercise of choice right now, but really wanting to try Zumba : )
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding. I log in every day and I work out 6 days a week so you can count on me.