Needing some virtual friend help here.... :)

Options
Well, I'm getting on the bandwagon. The scale showed me a # I've never seen before. 200# Yikes. I only have 1 friend who is trying to loose weight, and I think that the more "friends" you have to share ideas with and encourage, the better. I need some virtual friends!!

Replies

• hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I am sending a friend request your way:smile:
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You are welcome to friend request me. I too have few close friends in real life who are waging the war with their waistlines at this time, so it's great to have virtual friends who "get it" and offer tons of encouragement (and a few of them even an occasional kick in the booty where needed!). My food diary is open for friends to review, and I would suggest you consider doing the same. It just offers a little level of accountability that really helps me. And as I told a new person earlier. Log everything. The good, the bad and the ugly. Nobody's gonna judge you and you might find yourself less likely to eat something naughty if you know all your friends are looking at it. Best of luck! You can do this!
  • Cdoug99
    Cdoug99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • welfeln
    welfeln Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat :) I'll send you a request!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am with you too. I'll send you a friend request.
  • Jeanna37
    Jeanna37 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could use a friend in this to! Its not as easy as you think when you don't have many real friends on here! I will send you a friend request!
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! Welcome to MFP!
  • kalimay2
    kalimay2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • spngbob
    spngbob Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :wink: I just today. I'm concentrating more on exercise than cutting calories. I
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I am at 200 and am trying to get down to 150. Having a group of friends can really be helpful. Please feel free to add me.