Piercings

Options
juncture
juncture Posts: 129 Member
Looking for some advice on what ear piercing to get next and curious as to what piercings everyone else has :)

I set myself a reward of a new piercing for getting down to 14st (196lbs) which I've just reached but am a little stuck as to what to get!

At the moment I have: 2 in each earlobe and one at the top of my left ear.

I'm contemplating something like a tragus or a daith but not sure which one to get or which ear to get it in :)

Any advice greatly welcome!

Replies

• peterson_jessica
    Options
    I have double holes on the bottom, 3 in my left cartilage, an industrial, septum, both nipples and belly button. I also had my tragus (left ear) pierced at one point but it got so infected I had to take it out... only piercing i've ever had problems with. I would do your tragus! I haven't heard any horror stories of infections and what-not. Good luck! New piercings are exciting :)
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You could get the industrial but out of the two you listed I'd get the tragus.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I've only got one in each ear (used to have 4 in each, but have let them close up), my belly button (long story), and my nose...so I'm definitely not qualified to answer your ear question!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Supposedly getting your ear pierced at this said spot helps with appetite control lol I dunno if it's true or not but since we're on MFP thought it was appropriate

weight-ear-acp.JPG
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Supposedly getting your ear pierced at this said spot helps with appetite control lol I dunno if it's true or not but since we're on MFP thought it was appropriate

weight-ear-acp.JPG

Lol that's not true. I've had my daith for a long time now and it doesn't do anything!

I have my rook done in my left ear, and scaffold, tragus and daith (as well as normal lobe piercings for both ears) in the right ear.

To be perfectly honest, look at conch, daith or anti-tragus. They are all amazing. :) I really want my snug done!
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have 3 in my right lobe and an industrial on my right ear. Two in my left lobe and a cartliage piercing. I have my lip, smiley, and VCH. I've retired my nose, belly button, monroe, and suface clavicles. I'll get my belly button done twice when I reach my weight goal. My next planned piercings are dimples, nipples, and triple forward helix. I think you should look into the triple forward helix. It's sooo cute and definitely uncommon. Look at them on google images, I would post a picture but I'm on my phone. I'm hoping to apprentice for my tattoo license soon and eventually my piercing license, though I've done several piercings already.
  • flabbyjay
    flabbyjay Posts: 95 Member
    Options

weight-ear-acp.JPG

Cervical Spine? What does that help with?
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I have 3 piercings up my right ear, plus the top of that ear, and 3 on the left. I also have my nose pierced.

I personally like the look of a daith piercing better than the tragus.

I looked up a picture of the triple forward helix, and I really like that with small, sparking earrings!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I have snakebites and had my labret done, but took it out because I kept losing the labret studs. I'm not much of an expert on ear piercings though......sorry :happy:
  • Chlo92x
    Chlo92x Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I think a scaffold or rook piercing would be cool! I want both of these, I currently have 3 in each earlobe, cartilage in right top ear and belly pierced.
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I used to have double lobe piercings, but when I stretched out the bottoms to a 0G then the tops closed. That's all I ahve and as big as I'll go ever. My bf had vertical lobes when he was younger. I've seen pictures and it looks cool.
  • Felidae106
    Felidae106 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Conch and daith are definitely my favourite ear piercings, I have both and found my conch less painful to pierce and easier to heal too which was a bonus.

Just make sure you go to a proper studio that use one-use needles and not guns!
  • HayleyHat
    Options
    I have 20 ear piercings right now, love them. :) My daith is most definitely my favourite.

I also have nies/slip/earpit piercings, they're unusual and cute. I have two above eachother in my left ear and sometimes wear orbital jewellery in them.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    No ear piercings for me, but I do have my nipples and my nose done. My nipples were a reward to myself for hitting some weight loss goals.
  • Johann4u
    Options
    I have 8 piercings in each ear.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I have the following piercings:

Helix, left ear
    Double lobe piercings in both ears
    Tragus piercings in both ears
    Inner Conch - both ears
    Right nostril
    Septum piercing
    2 dermal anchors in my chest
    Nipples - both
    Navel
    VCH and HCH

I want to get a snug, more dermal anchors, and triple forward helix.............

Retired piercings: Eyebrow and Tongue
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I have 3 lobe piercings on each ear, tragus (right side), rook (left side) and helix (right side). Also had my tongue for a few years but took it out because it was bothersome.

Rook hurt by far the most. It was near unbearable the first few days. I wouldn't have it done again, to be honest.

Favorites are tragus, helix, tongue and rook! (in that order)
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I only have one ear piercing. Boring. I would like to get more done though. I'd also like to get my bellybutton done as a reward for whenever my tummy is flat enough.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I have 3 in both lobes and 1 in the right cartilage. My next piercing I'll probably get another one in my right cartilage :)