Favorite snack

Options
What is your favorite chocolate low cal snack?

Replies

28848 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    One square of dark chocolate does the trick for me!
  • BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    Options
    skinny cow ice cream sandwiches or truffle bars; not the healthiest I know, but low cal and they do the trick.

I've also made chocolate "cupcakes" where you take a box of chocolate cake mix and mix it with one can of pumpkin and nothing else. Bake according to package and they're really really good too!
  • vickigulsby
    vickigulsby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you- will give them both a try.
  • vickigulsby
    vickigulsby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Three squares (they're small) of Chocolove's Dark Chocolate with Almonds and Sea Salt.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    They're total crap, but Special K chocolate crisps are 100 calories and pretty yummy. Dark chocolate is always good because it only takes a little to get my "fix." I also like chocolate chips in greek yogurt. I'm in the minority on here and think Skinny Cow ice cream is super gross. Their candy is good, though.
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Jello sugar free chocolate pudding. 60 calories for a regular sized, 1/2c pudding cup. Yum!
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Definitely Lindor Truffles Extra Dark
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    I go straight for the dark chocolate chips 1 tbsp is usually enough (but not always) Going to try them in yogart and maybe strawberries
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Kelloggy's Special K chocolatey pretzel bar 90 calories and very good!
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    40 calorie Fudgesicle
    ETA: Close 2nd is the Fiber One Brownie
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I love special k chocolate cereal. Nice crunch with some chocolate taste!
  • krystinaolsen
    krystinaolsen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This may sound strange, but it works for me! I adore chocolate and peanut butter together. So while the hubs and I will snuggle in to watch an evening show, I grab about 8 dark chocolate chips (Ghirardelli is best), and a teeeeny tiny spoon of peanut butter. I dip my individual chips into the peanut butter, and enjoy! The trick is to savor whatever you've got. I'll take a sip of water between each bite, just so I can have the pleasure of tasting it all over again!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Vitalicious mini vita cakes! 50 cals, a crapload of fiber, calcium, etc, but they taste like brownies!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I like the sugar free fudge popsicle's. They are only 40 calories each.
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    Fiber One Brownie 90 cals is pretty good...a little dry, but hits that chocolate sweet spot!
  • Bonnyr1971
    Options
    100 cal right bites-fudge graham cookies or fudge stripes
  • calimoma
    Options
    I love the weight watchers cakes! they are delicious and satisfying! also if you go to trader joes they have mini ice cream cones and mini bon bons that are low cal, low fat and delish!!! one or two does it for me after dinner!!!! yummy!!!!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    hmm... totally missed the chocolate thing too. In that case, Jell-o pudding works well for me. :) The skinny cow bars aren't awful either. cocoa dusted almonds cover the chocolate/crunchy, but those are rare indulgences.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Hotel Chocolat dark chocolate batons, 40 cals each and one satisfies my craving.