Hi from Las Vegas :)

Options
Hi everyone My name is Amanda and I amfrom Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a Stay at home mother of 2 children, Ian, 9, and Riley ,5. I am also a full time student at CSN in the Education program. I am joing this site to help me lose weight and set a better example for my kids. I have been stuggling with my wright my entire life and now I weight 370lbs. I am starting my road to a healthly life by setting a few smaller goals to help me on my way to my larger goal of weighting 185lbs. My first goal is to lose 60lbs then lose another 60lbs. then my last goal is to lose a final 65lbs for a total weight lose of 185lbs. I understand that this amount of will take a lot of work but with the help of this website, my friends and family I know I can reach my goal. :)

Replies

• Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda I'm George I started at 370 and now I am down to 295. You have the right attitude and I have no doubt you will get to where you want to be. Good luck on your journey feel fre to add me as a friend if you like
  • Liliansamata
    Liliansamata Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda, I started using my fitness al a week ago and up to date, I have lost 5lb. Welcome
  • AmaTucker04
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement. I need all the help I can get. :)
  • Lyssa_Herrera
    Lyssa_Herrera Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in Las Vegas too. Good luck! The support from everyone here is amazing!:smile: