twin mommies

Options
Hi my twin boys are 9 months old. I have lost all the baby weight from them ( working on a few more pounds from the pregnancy before them). However, I am wondering if any twin mommies ever lost the belly ( i.e. twin skin) from their sweet little ones. I am doing the 30 day shred and it is helping, but it would be nice if there were at least some who had success in this area. Or do I just need to get over it?:tongue:

Replies

• zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    bump (pun intended)
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    i would say get used to it. I know with every pregnancy my stomach skin gets looser and looser. unfortunately!!!! but I rather have my babies than a flat tummy that only my dh will see. :)
  • zephtalah
    Options
    Definitely would rather have the babies than a perfect stomach! However, it would be nice to get rid of the extra skin and tone it up some before the next time. :wink:
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Ya that was my goal too lol next time
  • athenasurrenders
    athenasurrenders Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I can't help because I still have a lot to lose, but I will be watching with interest. I didn't have twins but had polyhydramnios (excess amniotic fluid) and was twin-sized, I have a lot of skin there.
  • zephtalah
    Options
    Yikes! That does not sound like fun at all!
  • chrtyA
    chrtyA Posts: 39
    Options
    I still have weight to lose. Although I can hide my tummy and hope losing weight will help. I still have that whole "twin skin" thing going but I think it was not as bad as I expected. I don't think it will ever go away fully but I can try :)