Walk at Home workouts

Options
I have been doing the walk at home work outs. Does anyone do these workouts? Pleasse share!

Replies

• logansmom6106
    logansmom6106 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have been going back and forth between the 2 and 3 mile depending on how much time I have. I am not sure about the amout of weight that I have lost but I do know that my work out pants are getting a little big I have to pull them up every couple of mins. I plan on doing my inches tonight I will let you know the results.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    When I can't get outside to walk or run, I often do 30 to 45 min of walking DVDs. I have several by Leslie Sansone, Denise Austin, Debbie Rocker and Shapely Girl. Leslie's DVDs are my favorites.
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have Leslie Sansone Walk Slim, I love it!! On this one you walk 4 miles, going 4 different speed each mile, & in the last mile you workout with a strength band (which is included in the dvd). It is a fantastic workout & the time flies by, 56 mins. including yoga stretching. The best part after calculating all of the different speeds I torched over 450 calories ( I don't remember the exact amount!!)

Which dvd are you doing??
  • mouser79
    mouser79 Posts: 68
    Options
    I have about 4 and just got the 5 mile fat burn burn which I would say is now my favorite. I really like the walk and kick also
  • cullensbrunette
    Options
    i do these workouts everyday. I do either the 2 mile, 3 mile, or 5 mile advanced walk but the 3 mile is my favorite!
  • rosalie_g
    rosalie_g Posts: 71
    Options
    I have one of Leslie Sansone's dvd's and do the 2 mile walk daily. I love it because it's the perfect intensity for me right now and it doesnt leave me terribly sore at all.
  • kbhobbs
    kbhobbs Posts: 216
    Options
    Jessica, A friend and I do the Leslie Sansone workouts and we love them. We sweat, laugh, talk back to Leslie (it's a good thing she can't hear us), and most of all, we just have fun. We are researching other home videos to add to the mix. I'll let you know if anything good comes up!

Good luck and congratulations on the weight loss. I hope to be there one day... k
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Love the Walk Dvds by L.S. am doning the 2 mile boosted walk and jog with weights alot right now followed by the resistance band workout at intermediate level. Have several, use tham all.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    I had Leslie Sansones Walk your Belly flat 3 mile work out. I enjoyed it and then I bought the Wlk Slim work out. The 4 mile one. I thoought I better wait til I know I cn keep up. I went ahed and did it and the Wlk Slim is so much fun. Its the funnest work out I have ever done. I also have her 20 minute power mile for when you don't have enough time for a full workout. These are so much fun. I think they are a healthy impact on joints.