Any luck w turbo jam??

Options
I was just wondering if anybody has tried turbo jam and what progress they have had on it??

Replies

• Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    bump. I'm trying to find out as well. I have it but never did it consistently. I'm going to try to start though. it's fun
  • Sherrielsb
    Sherrielsb Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, I have it and enjoy it but haven't done it consistently. Once winter hits and its too cold to exercise outside I am planning on really giving this a solid 90 day go and see how it works.
  • Amberh82
    Options
    I am in the same boat, I have it and enjoy it but haven't done it consistently. Once winter hits and its too cold to exercise outside I am planning on really giving this a solid 90 day go and see how it works.

that is my same reason. I've been running outside but now it is dark until almost 8 and gets dark at like 7 and fixing to get cold and need a change up
  • stylybritty
    Options
    Thanks guys I ordered it today so I hope It goes well ill keep u posted :)
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    How long are the workouts?
  • Amberh82
    Options
    between 20 and 50 minutes each
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    TurboJam is great. I lost weight and toned up but after a year or so, I became bored with the routines. I'm now on week 12 of TurboFire and it's AMAZING! I highly recommend TurboJam to start and if you want something a little more intense, step it up to TurboFire, you won't be disappointed!
  • kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I got to goal with the help of Turbo Jam. This time around I'm doing it again along with Chalean Extreme.
  • kelewis
    kelewis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I lost 70+ pounds in the past using Turbo Jam. When I was pregnant I gained a huge amount of weight and have been working it off again with Turbo Jam.
  • kendraleigh88
    Options
    I just started 2 days ago and am struggling with coordination. I hope that'll change soon!
  • praying4four
    praying4four Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am using turbo jam for my work outs for now. I have had it for like 5 years, used and lost a little weight but I wasn't very disaplined. I am now trying to be more committed and accountable to my weight loss journey. Did the learn and burn Monday night and will do the burn to night and maybe the 20 min workout. I can still feel the work out a bit in my arms from Monday!! So excited to get to losing this weight.
  • pdiddy02
    pdiddy02 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started Turbo Jam 2 weeks ago, n I love it now. I love the kicks, the jabs etc. Chalene makes it very motivational. I combine the Maximum Results and the Fat Burning Elite DVDs. My only problem is the diet. Sometimes, I eat too less, and sometimes when I am super stressed, I eat like around 2000 calories. I don't go to gym nowadays since it had become very boring and time consuming. Turbo Jam is fun and effective. U have to be consistent with the Turbo Jam workout - it will definitely show results. And I cant wait to see mine!!!!! Have fun!
  • TanyshaBzs
    TanyshaBzs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I got Turbo Jam. I only stuck with it for 6 weeks, but I lost 15 pounds with it. I got bored of doing the same thing over and over.
  • cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Idk about turbo Jam but many people say turbo fire is so much better! I just started turbo fire!
  • Amberh82
    Options
    A few years ago I got Turbo Jam. I only stuck with it for 6 weeks, but I lost 15 pounds with it. I got bored of doing the same thing over and over.

I had the same issue you did. I ended up going to Amazon a few weeks ago and purchasing some of the additional workouts for fairly cheap...there is a cardio mix 2 and 3, punch kick and jam, and a few others. gives you a way to mix it up
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I just started 2 days ago and am struggling with coordination. I hope that'll change soon!

:) That definitely changes. You will totally get the moves. I lost 40 lbs with TJ in 2008 and when I started using them again this year it was like I hadn't stopped :) I am currently in week 4 of TurboFire and I'm loving the higher intensity! I am a Chalene Johnson fan and can't wait to start ChaLean Extreme after TF!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I did it last winter/spring. It was fun.
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    i just got this last week.
    i did learn and burn a few times and today was my first official day following the program.
    i also have a hard time with the co-ordination aspect.
    the kicks are hard for me.
    i've learned through this workout that my balance isn't what i thought it was.

i'm hoping i will get better as time goes on.
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My cousin's wife and I exchanged some workout DVDs yesterday, and she brought me Turbo Jam!! I am going to start on Sunday night...need something to get me out of this plateau...
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    what is the difference between turbo jam and fire? just harder moves? what kind of moves do you do in turbo jam? I usually only have done Jm 30ds and rin30 but i just bought slim in 6 and i am looking for my next workout after that and am not sure what to get.... since i am at goal weight i am just needing something to keep me active and maybe tone me up a bit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!