What are you getting your kids for Christmas?

Options
XtyAnn17
XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
I need ideas! If you could post age & top 2 gifts!

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    She is 5 and the top two gifts will be the new Leapster Explorer and a doll house that is taller than her.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Son - will be 4 on 12/11 - he is getting a Mater paly set where Mater is an astronaut and it comes with a space shuttle and a DVD with a mini movie

Daughter - she is 6 - ??? We really don't know yet. We have a bunch of little things, add on kits for her easy bake oven and some small toys, but no bigger gift yet.
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have 4 daughters - 17, 16 yr olds will get money on a clothes shop gift card and make up. and 9 yr old I brought 10" archos tablet off ebay plus two monster high dolls and my 5 yr old leapfrog leappad 2 plus 2 monster high dolls.
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Trip to Disneyland for the whole family.
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Girl age 11 could use dressy coat for church.
    Girl age 13 wants a typewriter. (Sounds like a dust collector and a whim, probably won't happen.)
    Boy age 15 wants fenders for his bike. (Probably will happen.)

DH wants to buy a video game system for the kids (to encourage they and their friends to hangout at our house). May happen. At this point, we have only computer-based games. Minecraft has been most popular recently at our place.

Looking for more ideas!
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I dont have any kids but I have 2 younger siblings.

My brother, who is 3, is mostly getting Thomas stuff because he loves trains. Theres a new Thomas toy that blows out real steam so he will be getting that!

And my sister, who is 6 months old, will mostly be getting clothes and little toys. Her biggest gift this year will be an American Girl Doll (obviously she cant play with it yet, but for the future)
  • sofia10811
    sofia10811 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    16 yr old son - clothes, shoes, stuff for his drum set

14 yr old son - clothes, shoes, lego stuff, halo stuff

1 yr old daughter - lol elmo, disney princess ride on toy, bead maze, baby doll, pajamas, walker stroller toy, stuffed monkey and probably some other little extras
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    I have two boys. The 15 year old already got his big gift and that was a new Fender guitar. He needed it for a group he is playing in at school. He will probably get some accessories for it and his saxophone and some clothes.
    Don't know about the 13 year old yet. He will be getting clothes but we havent decided on his big gift yet. He got a Kindle Fire last year.
  • jb852013
    jb852013 Posts: 116
    Options
    My 6 year old daughter is getting a Nook Color and a Photo Fashion Barbie, and a Crib Life doll I got a while back on clearance. My 4 year old son is getting a bike, a and a Disney Cars remote controlled car that drives on the wall, and a Switch & Go Dino.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    My Son (9) will be getting a Nintendo DS

My Daughter (7) will be getting the only thing she asked for; a stuffed black cat. We are also getting her a new bike that she didn't ask for but deserves.

My Daughter (6) has asked for books and posters so I will get her those. I have been trying to see if there is anything else that she wants but shes a tough nut to crack!

My Daughter (2) has asked for books, "pretty" clothes, Hex bugs, and barbies. She will get them all.
  • HayleyHat
    Options
    My 2 year old is getting a kid safe digital camera I think - she often steals mine and takes proper photos with it, so we think she'd like having her own. It'll save finding mine with fingerprints all over it!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I think I'll give them a bad time this year.
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Tyler - he is 3. Getting him a Tabeo from Toys R Us and a train set
  • Psychedelicately
    Psychedelicately Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My daughter is three and I'm getting her a kid safe camera as well, and a bunch of kitchen stuff. Microwave, kid-size broom/dustpan (she looves to sweep whenever I do) and pots and pans, etc. I might get her some new art stuff too.
  • loopingcaterpillar
    loopingcaterpillar Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    heaven help me, my son wants a 'real ship'
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I have two boys. The 15 year old already got his big gift and that was a new Fender guitar. He needed it for a group he is playing in at school. He will probably get some accessories for it and his saxophone and some clothes.
    Don't know about the 13 year old yet. He will be getting clothes but we havent decided on his big gift yet. He got a Kindle Fire last year.

I'm open for adoption.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    My one-year-old boy is getting a big truck he can push around.
    My two girls are getting lumps of coal and switches, in case they get on my computer and read this.
  • ThustonHowell
    Options
    Two boys, 5 and 8.

5 year old changes his mind every time a new F***ing commercial comes on so probably stick with the staples: cars, games and some sports gear for the upcoming seasons.

8 year old is a Lego nut. Probably throw in a science gift and maybe a new bat for baseball seasons.