Do you like The Princess Bride and the NFL?

Options
Laces_0ut
Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
If so then you will love this...

"Last Friday, the hosts of ESPN NFL Kickoff decided to have some fun by stuffing as many The Princess Bride references into a half-hour show as possible"

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/an-espn-nfl-show-cant-stop-talking-about-the-pri

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Options
    and for anyone who answers no..

princess_bride_boo.jpg
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sure to be a new classic!

Have fun storming the castle!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm not that into the NFL... but, love love LOVE "The Princess Bride" Absolute classic.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    I'm not that into the NFL... but, love love LOVE "The Princess Bride" Absolute classic.

THIS!!!! AAAAAAAAAAS YOUUUUUUU WIIIIIIIISH!!!:laugh:
  • AmberJo1984
    Options

:laugh:

I was watching Psych last night... Season 6. It was like the 3rd time that "Wesley" (can't remember his real name) has been in the show. No matter what he says on Psych... all I can here is "As You Wish". LOL. I'm seriously going to have to go home and watch that movie tonight.
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    That was freaking awesome!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

I was watching Psych last night... Season 6. It was like the 3rd time that "Wesley" (can't remember his real name) has been in the show. No matter what he says on Psych... all I can here is "As You Wish". LOL. I'm seriously going to have to go home and watch that movie tonight.

Despereaux. love that character. i love how shawn is infatuated with him.
  • AmberJo1984
    Options

Despereaux. love that character. i love how shawn is infatuated with him.

Me too... he's a great character. I was about to start crying along with Shawn when they thought he was dead. LOL.
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    And I didn't think I could love Tedy Bruschi anymore!!!!!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options

LOL I love psych