Calories Burned for 30DS

Options
I am going to start the 30 Day Shred today. Was wondering what the average calorie burn is for these work outs?

Replies

• PennStateChick
    PennStateChick Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It's really going to depend on your fitness level and weight.

It's been a while since I did that program, but I know I never broke 300 calories burned. I want to say it was 250-280ish.
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I found that I burn similar to circuit training and do most of the moves in between Natalie and the other one's (forgot her name) levels, so I figure its around 200 plus the warm up and cool down.
  • AndreaSchultz77
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Using my HRM (which is a cheapo, so possibly not very accurate) I burn around the 200 mark. I'm 32, 5'6" and weigh around 164.
  • AndreaSchultz77
    Options
    Thanks jenlarz...we are almost the same exact size so that is probably the closest estimate to me.
  • I agree, heart rate monitor is the best.

I burn a little under 200 calories a workout. I am 25 5'3 198 lbs.

I have to say its a great workout. I have been doing it for almost three weeks now staying with workout 1 and workout 2, my arms look fantastic. I am seeing a lot of definition in my abs and upper body. My legs look great too but I cant say its from that, I would like to thank the tread climber for that.

Anyway, its a great program, hope you enjoy it!
  • ajsmommy2010
    Options
    I burn about 250 - 260 on a level 1 workout. I am 5'5" and 149lbs. I use a HRM to show my actual calories burned.