Here to motivate and be motivated!

Options
Hey guys! My name's Charlie. I lost 94lbs in about 3 months and once done with that, I decided to bulk up. I'm 205 at about 10% bf. It is possible everybody. I went through hell. My mom got breast cancer, my step dad was pushing me around, my dad's been in and out of jail more times than I can count, and my sister was imprisoned. If I can do it through all of that, you can to. I don't care if you've lost 5lbs or 500lbs. I'm proud of anyone who makes the notion and completes their goals. Good luck to you all.

Replies

• NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but how did you possibly lose that much weight that quickly?
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear of all the crap you have gone through! But congrats on your weight loss....that is amazing
  • tcalamity
    tcalamity Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear of all the crap you have gone through! But congrats on your weight loss....that is amazing

^^ This WTG thats fab
  • ctbloom
    Options
    I made some bad decisions losing weight. 500 cal. a day for 90 days. running up to 4 hours a day and walking almost all other hours I was awake. thanks for the support ya'll. I did lose a lot of muscle through all of that, thus, it was a bad decision but it's too late now. Now I enter physique competitions and have my first in march. Now I know how to lose it healthily.again, thanks!
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the rough and tough phase you have gone through in life Charlie. I Wish you the best for rest of your life. God Bless You!
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I made some bad decisions losing weight. 500 cal. a day for 90 days. running up to 4 hours a day and walking almost all other hours I was awake. thanks for the support ya'll. I did lose a lot of muscle through all of that, thus, it was a bad decision but it's too late now. Now I enter physique competitions and have my first in march. Now I know how to lose it healthily.again, thanks!
    Glad you're doing well now! Good for you for entering into competitions and learning the healthy way to do this! All the best to a long, healthy future!
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I love that you're here to help motivate, and you do have a touching story.. I sent you a friend request already. :)

The only thing though, is that I don't know how wise it is to post how you went about losing 90lbs in 3 months, especially as you're doing so well now. It might incite other's to try the same.. Thinking that you were able to eat so little, exercise so much, lose so much, and are now going into a competition level, makes it seem like it's a viable option for them too.

I'm not trying to be negative about you sharing your story, I just don't know that the successful yet harmful how-to is good to share. :( Sorry to be a bubble burster!
  • ctbloom
    Options
    Honestly, I had to think about it for a bit on deciding whether or not to put it up. I figure that it was necessary though because, the muscle was probably where the most weight came off. I do regret the decision. I feel that people do know it's possible but don't think about the dangers. It's like teaching a child not to put their hand on a stove. you can't just say "You'll get burned" or else they'll try it anyways. if you show them a scar though saying that that's how you got it, they'll pay attention. I lost 90 lbs, yes but am I happy with what I did? no. Now I understand this and only intend to help others.