Pink method

Options
Any ladies out there doing the pink method workout and/or diet plan? Looking for support as I am getting ready to start the program...

Replies

• babygurl6982
    Options
    i wanted that program so bad but couldnt afford it let me know how it goes! good luck
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I have to admit... I've never even heard of this method.
  • babygurl6982
    Options
    seems like an awesome program it was on the dr. phil show and the doctors
  • _granola
    _granola Posts: 326
    Options
    It seems like a waste of money. There are better, less expensive or free programs out there. You don't need something pink and "specially designed" for women, and you don't need a free bracelet.
  • Sarahkov12
    Sarahkov12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Some one I know bought the program and didn't end up using it so she gave it to me. The diet is pretty restrictive but I have done the workouts and liked them pretty well. I definatly sweat when I do them :)
  • Brenda_Pancakes
    Brenda_Pancakes Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    It seems like a waste of money. There are better, less expensive or free programs out there. You don't need something pink and "specially designed" for women, and you don't need a free bracelet.

I've heard of it - but never researched it. Oh contrare - I most definitly need a free pink bracelet. Especially when you fork out, what, couple hundred for the program? Better enjoy my bracelet! :)
  • Katsfitpal
    Options
    I did the pink method with a co worker back in Feb and I lost 17 lbs by April. my co worker lost 12 lbs. I didn't eat very healthy over summer running after kids and getting quick meals, and gained by 10 lbs... but starting to diet again now and try to lose it plus.
    Good luck
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    My daughter in law did it (one of her many, many fad attempts at quick weight loss), lost a bit, gained it all back and has moved on to the next new thing. I don't think you can beat good old calorie counting and exercise but if you got it for free that's pretty much what it amounts to anyway.
  • fionawilliamson
    fionawilliamson Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I did the Pink Method in the spring, lost 35 lbs. I still do some of the exercise videos. I found the diet very restrictive.