Hello

Options
Just found this site a couple of days ago and loving the tools so far. Just had an almost 1500 calorie Mother's Day dinner though so am going on the exercise bike pronto!!

Replies

• kksam
    kksam Posts: 38
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome to this site. I have appreciated the help it has given me. Good luck on the bike.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Happy Mother's Day to you! Where are you from that celabrates Mother's Day today? I live in the US.
  • cuddlyrunner
    cuddlyrunner Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    hi all.

Laura, I'm in Plymouth in England. I've got a few American online friends from a couple of crime boards I'm on (Insessions and Websleuths).

How long have you been on your weight loss journey?
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I saw the "Happy Mother's Day" and my heart dropped because I didn't make plans with my mom for today, I am in the US also and it's not MD here. LOL I'm not in the dog house with my mom....Whewww
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    hi all.

Laura, I'm in Plymouth in England. I've got a few American online friends from a couple of crime boards I'm on (Insessions and Websleuths).

How long have you been on your weight loss journey?

I started Dec 28, 2009. You said crime boards? Do you do police work? Sorry not sure what that is. I work at a County Jail.
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome!