Fitbit

Options
Hi I am thinking of getting the fitbit... It's a lot of money, is it really worth it??

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    If you do a search, you'll find loads of posts on this. Note that the ultra has recently been replaced by the Zip and the One. Have you looked at the new STRIIV Play too.
  • olsen317
    Options
    I have one and love it!
  • auntygill
    auntygill Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I can only speak for myself , i have had one for a couple of months now ,and i love mine , it has got me moving a lot more than i used to , feel distrought if i forget to put it on even for 5 minuets .x I dont have any of the problems you might read about that some other people have .x
  • xxsandraxx1065
    xxsandraxx1065 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I did download that app but I know I done more steps than it said and it put me off using it :-/. I downloaded another one endomondo which is good if you actually know your going for a walk. But I forgot to turn it on today lol
  • xxsandraxx1065
    xxsandraxx1065 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know. Give it a couple weeks I recon I might just have to get one because I know it will make me walk more :-) x
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I did download that app but I know I done more steps than it said and it put me off using it :-/. I downloaded another one endomondo which is good if you actually know your going for a walk. But I forgot to turn it on today lol

I meant the new STRIIV 'Play'. It's a device that syncs to the app- like the Fitbit. They say its more accurate than fitbit.