Home workouts?

Options
Hi Everyone,

I have been doing Turbofire and really am enjoying it but wondering what to do next to mix it up. I have done P90x before but didn't really like it, I like the music and cardio type workouts more, but am also interested in strength. Any recommendations for a new fun one to try?

Thanks,
Anita

Replies

• Sjudit84
    Sjudit84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have heard many people say the Les Mills workouts are pretty good. A friend of mine recently finished TFire and started Les Mills Pump but i have no idea about the music or the classes themselves...They are more strengh training-ish I think, although Les Mills has a variety of different workouts.
  • Calantorntain
    Calantorntain Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the kettlebell class I'm taking. I'm sure there's at-home videos you can find (library, YouTube, whatever).

The umbrella organization that my kettlebell instructor is part of has a subscription service that provides video instructions and workout plans. I can't vouch for it because I haven't used it, but I've loved the in-person classes. http://www.bobgarontraining.com/personal-training/all-access
  • PurrfumeGIrl
    PurrfumeGIrl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love my GaimTV.com it's subscription based 8 bucks a month with a free 10 day trial. I get Pilates, Yoga, Cardio and Strength Training. Jillian Michaels is one of the trainers. So far about a month into it and love it. I hook up my iPhone to the big screen and work out whenever I want to.
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    tr jillian michaels.. shes fast paced for the "cardio " lover, and strength all in one, i did the 30 day shred and lost 26 inches.. in one month!!! 30 days with one day where i fell asleep as soon as i got home from work at 5 pm.. lol..
  • almartini11
    Options
    That is awesome! My husband accuses me of narcolepsy too since I started Tfire haha Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I will look into all of them. :-)
  • quiltbaby56
    quiltbaby56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Fitness Blender a few days ago. It is free online and it is terrific! Lots of variety. I did the 20 min HIIT for beginners and the 30 min low impact. Both were great.