Wanna lose some pounds with me?

Options
Hi, I really wanna lose some weight and just looking to become friends with anybody too. :)

Replies

• badassabs
    Options
    Does nobody like my vegetables?
  • Melissa101323
    Melissa101323 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love veggies.

I'm new, but let's be friends.

What are your goals?
  • Briloves1d
    Options
    im also new and we can be friends if you'd like.:smile:
    and nice veggies !!
  • badassabs
    Options
    I love veggies.

I'm new, but let's be friends.

What are your goals?

My goals are to burn the fat off my belly while keeping the muscle I already have. And to look like a shredded fitness magazine model. :)
  • fanarad
    fanarad Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

My goals are to burn the fat off my belly while keeping the muscle I already have. And to look like a shredded fitness magazine model. :)
    [/quote]

I like that goal! I want to do the same but am honestly worried that through losing weight that some muscle might go with it. How do you find the perfect balance of eating enough to maintain muscle while losing fat? I know of course that working out and targeting certain areas is the best way, but are there any more tips out there?

We can be ab buddies? And yes I know how corny that sounds :P
  • badassabs
    Options

I like that goal! I want to do the same but am honestly worried that through losing weight that some muscle might go with it. How do you find the perfect balance of eating enough to maintain muscle while losing fat? I know of course that working out and targeting certain areas is the best way, but are there any more tips out there?

We can be ab buddies? And yes I know how corny that sounds :P
    [/quote]

I think some muscle loss might always be associated with losing weight because we have to be in a calorie deficit for weight to fall off. Right now I'm trying to exercise more to create that calorie deficit, as opposed to eating less to create it. It's kind of confusing though and am stil learning. :)
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I log in everyday... and try to support my friends.

And.... I do love your picture. I love fresh veggies.
  • badassabs
    Options
    haha, thanks. :)
  • NatalieDumetz
    Options
    Vegies are my favourite :) feel free to add me to.
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    be careful your ab workouts to start the more ab muscle you build the more the fat gets pushed out and it looks like you're getting no results but you just gotta keep with it and you can reach your goal man! im almost there and its only been a year!
  • kaligatehouse
    kaligatehouse Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love veggies, more then you would ever know!
  • djames92
    Options
    whats your favorite???
  • melmckay99
    Options
    Please add me too! I am on here all the time tracking my food and exercise. I love hearing about other peoples ventures because it helps keep my mind open and try new things!
  • badassabs
    Options
    be careful your ab workouts to start the more ab muscle you build the more the fat gets pushed out and it looks like you're getting no results but you just gotta keep with it and you can reach your goal man! im almost there and its only been a year!

You mean working out my abs will make me look fatter?
  • djames92
    Options
    not fatter necessarily you could start to see definition but there would still be fat there so you wouldnt look any skinnier it happened to my friend he worked out his abs really hard for about 4 months but didnt do the whole eating to burn fat thing like he should have and he didnt lose the fat it just got pushed out by the new muscle in his abs. abs are tricky since you cant target fat loss. but as long as you eat healthy and do your ab workout and fat burn stuff you should be fine
  • MarieSantucci
    Options
    I've been trying. It seems hopeless. I'll be friends. See what we can accomplish together.
  • djames92
    Options
    its never hopeless! never forget that if you want to do it you can find a way
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Does nobody like my vegetables?

That's what she said!
  • Rmbleasdal21
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • badassabs
    Options
    not fatter necessarily you could start to see definition but there would still be fat there so you wouldnt look any skinnier it happened to my friend he worked out his abs really hard for about 4 months but didnt do the whole eating to burn fat thing like he should have and he didnt lose the fat it just got pushed out by the new muscle in his abs. abs are tricky since you cant target fat loss. but as long as you eat healthy and do your ab workout and fat burn stuff you should be fine

Oh okay. Gotcha now, thanks.