Starting?

Options
I am new to this whole site and I'm pretty excited. I have high hopes and dreams for this to work! I've struggled with my weight all my life. I'm ready to get healthy! Be my friend. :happy:

Replies

• jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I too am a life-long survivor of the weight struggle, been on and off diets since I was 15 years old...always resisted food diarys out of sheer laziness, but this site works for me...it travels with me on my iPhone which is very critical to my success...good luck to you!
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You can and will do it!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!!! You can do it... we are here rooting for you!! :bigsmile:
  • nicola_743
    Options
    Hi all,

I've just joined this today after seeing it on my friends' Iphone. I've already lost half a stone before joining this and I have another stone to go before my holiday in June! Any food tips etc?? I go to the gym 4 times a week and I also have a WII Fit plus to keep me going! X
  • TTabour
    TTabour Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello
    I just started using the Iphone an found this App. It is helpful to to help me keep on tacking what I eat. My wife goes to WW, but I would rather use this. My goal is to lose 75 lbs at about two lbs a week. n this Maybe we could support eachother on site.
  • nicola_743
    Options
    It's a great website! I'm finding it really useful to track my calories etc and to work out what exercise burns what calories. I love it! :-)
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I too am a life-long survivor of the weight struggle, been on and off diets since I was 15 years old...always resisted food diarys out of sheer laziness, but this site works for me...it travels with me on my iPhone which is very critical to my success...good luck to you!

Y'know that's why I joined the site too, cos I found the app on iPhone - it makes tracking my food intake sooooo much easier!!
  • Sybil1997
    Options
    Hello...I just signed up today because I will start nutrisystem tomorrow and I wanted additional help to count my calories for my two off days. I think those days may get out of control if I am unable to keep track of my calories.

I have been a yoyo dieter in the past, so I want nutrisystem to help me get off the initial pounds, but myfitnesspal to help me maintain my weight after I meet my goal.
  • nicola_743
    Options
    What is nutrisystem?
  • TTabour
    TTabour Posts: 13
    Options
    When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.