Sensa and weight loss tea

Options
So, I am trying to lose a weight. I am going to start going to the gym with my friend and I have been eating a lot of salad and trying to stay away from fried foods and stuff with a lot of carbs and so on. Anyways, my friend uses that sensa stuff to curb her appetite and I was thinking of other things I could try to kind of kick start my diet and help me lose weight. I saw some weight loss tea in the store and I was just wondering if anybody on here has ever tried anything like that, and if so, does it do anything? Has anybody used sensa?

Replies

• JuiceyJeena
    JuiceyJeena Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I haven't and I thought about trying it because they make it seem so good but whenever I try to read reviews they always say it didn't work for them so I was skeptical
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I find green tea does the same thing for me.
  • farscape428
    Options
    Here is an indepth review on Sensa.

http://supplement-geek.com/sensa-weight-loss-review-tastant-side-effects/

as is stated in the review, its been out for several years. The person behind it - a doctor - has never published any good proof that it works. He has unpublished evidence but the real goal in research is "published peer reviewed proof." This makes me wonder about it as to how effective it really is.
  • gothicfires
    gothicfires Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    The best way to loose weight is to start taking responsibly for your control. There are Krispy Kreme doughnuts down stairs because my mother brought them into the house yesterday. I know how wonderful they would taste.

Am I going to have one? No.

My mother brought white chocolate covered oreos into the house because it's that time of the year. Last year we have an unofficial competition to see who could eat more of them. They are 100 calories per cookie.

Am I going to have one? No.

Why? I could totally fit them into my plan, however I could also eat a higher volume of other foods and feel satisfied longer.

Figure out how and when to eat, not what appetite suppressant to take. You'll be better in the long run.