HARLEYS

♥dawnwestbury♥
♥dawnwestbury♥ Posts: 104
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
ok my ex, who isnt always nice has a harley and i love it! now, i live in WI, its starting to get a little nice out (upper 50's) and today with my windows open ALL I HEAR ARE HARLEYS!! its killing me because all i can think of is him and his SKINNY girlfriend (yes shes skinny but looks 45 and isnt even 35...sorry had to vent that out) out on his bike.

so i'm going to try and make that sound my motivation....its means that when it is REALLY nice and EVERYONE is on their bikes i'm going to be thinner!!! my bday is in may and thats about when summer starts...i need to do it! no more getting depressed and sad with i hear a bike go by!!

wish me luck!

Replies

• jimmilo
    jimmilo Posts: 2
    Your Ex is an idiot. My wife won't ride with me and I'm always looking for a riding partner. There's nothing sexier than a real woman on the back of a Harley. I hope yo reach your goals!
    Jim
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    I am also in WI...and I feel your pain (somewhat) from the sound of bikes. I'm waiting for my hubby to get home from work (day 7 of work this week...ugh!) so I can beg him to go for a ride. There were a couple out a week or so ago when it was in the 40's and I got the itch. It is almost 60 so I'm ready if he's ready :wink:

As for your EX, I agree w/Jim...he IS an idiot. I don't care how skinny she is, you are a doll and he is missing out. Just think, there is a better Harley guy out there waiting for you :bigsmile:

I wish you the best and don't let anything stop you from accomplishing your goals. Let the ROAR be your inspiration!!!

You can do it!!!
    :flowerforyou: T
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    P.S. I met my husband by sitting on his Harley :blushing: *tee-hee*
This discussion has been closed.