Need more friends :(

Options
I'm finding it really hard on this site as the few people I have as my friends never leave a comment on anything I do or write. Their posts always have like 11 comments and mine have none. All I want is a little motivation, or someone just to say well done, you did great! So if you are an active, motivational, kind, caring member please add me as a friend, as the lack of support I'm receiving is getting me down and making me think what's the point?

Replies

• ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I now have 2 friends lol :-)
  • bee_strong
    Options
    feel free to add me :) i comment and support daily
  • mizmau
    Options
    i feel a group hug coming on \0/
    im this kind of person too, i do need that motivation, that people interaction to give me that kick up the *kitten* and the pat on the back, its coming up to christmas now and we all need as much support as possible because i swear those chocolates know my name .......
    Chin up ladies we CAN and WILL do this!!!!! kicking or screaming these lbs and inches will move :D
  • twake14812
    Options
    I will send you a friends request! I feel the same way. I only have 2 friends on here. I did have more, but I deleted them because they never encouraged me or motivated me. Whenever I would as a question, no one would answer it. :ohwell: I need the help and support also, and I would love to have someone who will comment on my progress, as I will them.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    It Is really helpful when there's more peeps involved.
    Add me! I'm here a lot...
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME
  • Rmbleasdal21
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • justmyalias
    justmyalias Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    not trying to be funny
    (I have no friends)
    but where does one post comments and motivation??
    do you have your own wall, like Facebook?
    surely you don't mean in the forums?
    I don't even know how to get notifications for those posts - but then again, that might be okay (as some posts get sooooo many responses!)
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I try to give motivation - some days I'm just lazy at that but most of the time, I try. I will answer questions though!! It feels generic to always say.. "great job!" when someone logs an exercise, but I am thinking- great job working out! I have some friends, but some never log on - the ones who do really rock and I enjoy their input. My diary is open to friends and my mind is open to suggestions. Bring it on =)
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request :)
  • jjpavio
    jjpavio Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm new within the last month, and I'll be glad to offer support. I'll send a friend request, and anyone who would care to, I'd be happy te receive some in return! :happy:
  • kellyo1026
    Options
    I feel the same way. I only have 1 friend on here and sometimes I really need advice also on what is ok to eat. I would love to try to help motavate. Ill send a friend request also.
  • llv8rgrl
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I will send you a friend request as soon as I finish typing this. I need all of the helpful motivation I can get! :smile:
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone!
  • mommieoftwingirls12
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • nomsquared
    nomsquared Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That is exactly me!!!

All of my friends have great suppor (including mine), but I never get any love :(

I'll add you
  • ards7
    ards7 Posts: 33
    Options
    hey! I have sent a friend request :)
  • LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • Saiava
    Saiava Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    If you want, add me. I'm in a similar situation sometimes.
  • raestowe210
    Options
    I new to MFP and I need support/motivation as well... Feel free to add me :)