6 week 6 pack

Options
Gonna start 6 week 6 pack by the end of the month. Looking for people to join me. Make sure to add me. Need some workout buddies!

Replies

• tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started last night.. can't decide if I'm going to do everyday or maybe every other?? I'm also doing 30 day shred with Chalean Extreme... I don't like to do the same thing everyday :) My abs are sore today!!!
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Gonna start 6 week 6 pack by the end of the month. Looking for people to join me. Make sure to add me. Need some workout buddies!

What is it exactly? Im in either way, a new workout is always great :smile:
  • jbdowns35
    Options
    Did 6week 6pack before & LOVED it!!!! Serious results quick. I lent it to a friend who has yet to start it. I think I'm asking fot it back. Maybe I'll start with you!!! I need a new workout.
  • tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Its a Jillian Michaels workout DVD ....hoping for great results!
  • poodlegoat
    poodlegoat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Pohudet
    Pohudet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just bought 3 of Jillian Michaels DVD on Groupon. When they arrive, I will start with 6 weeks 6 pack! Hope they will arrive by Monday!
  • caitlinen
    caitlinen Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it since this past week. Feel free to add me for support anyways. :)
  • poodlegoat
    Options
    Bump
  • poodlegoat
    Options
    Just ordered it
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm, never heard of it?
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start this Saturday, the 24th! Good way to work off all of the Thanksgiving calories! Level 1 is up on YouTube if anyone wants to take a peek. Does anyone know how long we are supposed to do each level?
  • poodlegoat
    Options
    I would think 2 weeks if there are 3 levels :) don't forget to take before and after pics
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'll join in!! When are you starting ??? I started it before but only did a few days. I'm currently on week 3 of Ripped in 30 :laugh:
  • poodlegoat
    Options
    First day of december but take your time cause I take many breaks
  • ill join have exams soon but will try my best to fit it in!!
  • sullyboo
    sullyboo Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'll start it on the first as well. I should be onto week 4 of ripped by next weekend so i can do the two simultaneously for a week. I've been meaning to do 6W6P again properly so this is a brill challenge for me :)
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    all about getting that PACK. My goal is to get a ripped 8 pack! Need tips or trick lemme know

anyone free to - ADD ME
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I just finished the first day for 6 week 6 pack. Definitely feeling it in my abs!
  • poodlegoat
    Options
    That's awesome
  • poodlegoat
    Options
    Bump