From obese to the competition stage...PICTURES

Options
Hi everyone! I have my own success story from 205 lbs and pregnant with twins to a lean and mean 125 lbs now (see those pics on my blog's MY STORY page) but was excited to share another woman's success story on my health and fitness blog, FabulouslyDomestic.com.

Kaylee was a binge eater, hiding food from her husband, and after finally admitting what she was doing, lost the weight through diet and exercise alone.

You can read about it here: http://fabulouslydomestic.com/2012/11/12/success-stories-kaylee-stops-pretending-and-loses-75-pounds-of-fat/

Good luck everyone! It's YOU vs. YOU!

Replies

• manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Amazing!

I am around 130lbs (60kg) but still carrying so much fat it disgusts me. Any tips?
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, you only look like you MIGHT be the same person. You look SOOOO GOOD!!!

And I bet you have fun being a personal trainer!!
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow....I guess ultimately we all have to overcome negative behaviors and thoughts to succeed and lose the weight, become fit. But sometimes, people overcome challenges that are out of the realm of those of us who got fat just by being lazy and eating too much. Good inspiration.
  • Deanna_garnermommy
    Deanna_garnermommy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    So you lost 50lbs, 25 of that were your twins? How did you deal with the loose skin?Surgery? It just bounced back???
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You have no idea what this story just did for me. I feel like I'm looking in the mirror reading this story. Pin points me to a T.:sad: :sad: :sad: THANK YOU for posting this! Because of this I haven't snacked once tonight. I just printed this story off to read everyday!! :heart:
  • Domestica
    Options
    theburnetts1 -- I'm so stoked to hear that! Our journeys are always full of "moments"...the combination of the moments are what lead us to better, healthier habits (and lives!). Keep filling your mind with positive affirmations because negativity is what gets most of us!

Deanna_garner -- The woman I feature in my story (Kaylee) lost a lot more weight than me (and wasn't pregnant). But if you're wondering about me, I actually lost 85 pounds from birth day to now (about 20 lbs of that was actual babies + fluids). In total, I lost about 70 pounds of sheer FAT (not babies) and GAINED about 10 pounds of muscle (that's how you lose so much weight and look awesome -- muscle, muscle, muscle!). I really don't have loose skin problems -- mainly because of my lean muscle mass.
  • McShell12
    McShell12 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Love it... You look great!
  • DevoteeofIset
    DevoteeofIset Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love the blog/article about Kaylee so inspirational. Thank you for sharing Kaylee's and your story. Well done. So inspirational.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Question for those of us who arent fortunate enough to stay home. Do you think if you had to continue with your career would you have been able to get the same results and the same time in the gym?
  • Domestica
    Options
    When I lost the majority of my weight, I was working an executive level position that ate up 60+ hours a week! Yes, it's ENTIRELY possible. Because weight loss is not about how much time you can spend in the gym -- it's about how committed you are to eating clean and reducing your calories.

Kaylee (who I featured in my blog post mentioned above), was working full-time while losing her weight, too. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!