Please tell me there are others trying to gain weight

Options
I feel as if I am the only one. And it gets hard...I need that kinda support too. Healthy weight gain. not unhealthy....
ANYONE?!!!?

Please Feel Free To Add Me As A Fiend!!!!

Replies

• missashley2390
    Options
    Anyone.... :/
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Also, I suggest you eat more. I lose weight at the calorie goal you are setting.
  • TheJor91
    Options
    me me me me meeeee :) (Sung in d flat)
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend and his sister are both on here trying to gain weight =)
  • xcoyote
    Options
    I am! And I'm not stopping until girls point at me and call me freak, and disgusting ;-)
  • missashley2390
    Options
    my boyfriend and his sister are both on here trying to gain weight =)
    you should tell them to add me and pass on some tips :)
  • missashley2390
    Options
    I am! And I'm not stopping until girls point at me and call me freak, and disgusting ;-)

haha oh mannnn
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    im trying to gain at this point to!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!! I'm 111lbs right now trying to bulk up to 115-120lbs. I lose weight if I even forget one meal, and I HATE when people tell me how "lucky" I am. I do not want to look like Starvin Marvin!
    Add me. I eat 1800-2400...bad days are 1800 cals but I aim for at the very least 2100
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Im trying to gain some muscle mass! Im quite a lanky girl:)
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Yeah I need to gain now. I had to lose about 48 pounds and ended losing 60. I am terrified to put on here that I want to gain now but maintenance sure isn't working.
  • missashley2390
    Options
    Me!!!!! I'm 111lbs right now trying to bulk up to 115-120lbs. I lose weight if I even forget one meal, and I HATE when people tell me how "lucky" I am. I do not want to look like Starvin Marvin!
    Add me. I eat 1800-2400...bad days are 1800 cals but I aim for at the very least 2100

oh my goshh i hate when people say that to. like NO IM NOT!! no one gets how frustrating it is! ADDED!!
  • fordybaby
    Options
    I have just joined up today after trying to gain weight for what seems like forever and never getting anywhere! Please feel free to add me, I welcome any hints and tips that you guys find that work because although it would be easy to go and eat 4 mcdonalds a day, I actually want to gain this weight in a healthy way!
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Welcome to MFP :bigsmile:

Yes, another gainer here. I'm recovering from anorexia and am finding it very difficult to gain. I've been gaining and losing the same 2-3 lbs since the beginning of August and am currently about 94lbs. Feel free to add me if you like.

Good luck :)