last meal on earth

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
Ok if you were gonna eat your last meal EVER on earth what would it be calories fat all that doesnt count cause its your last meal...
Fettucini Alfredo, made with white and spinach noodles(homemade please)
Two thick slices garlic bread
a big bowl of wedding soup
additional bread with(good) olive oil(ok can you guess Im a carb fanatic)
and for dessert a palte with minis of tiramisu, flourless chocolate torte, key lime pie, and pumpkin pie

I figure I would go all out eat WAY too much and like two-three days worth of calories in this meal if I ever needed to but hey its my last meal!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Ok if you were gonna eat your last meal EVER on earth what would it be calories fat all that doesnt count cause its your last meal...
    Fettucini Alfredo, made with white and spinach noodles(homemade please)
    Two thick slices garlic bread
    a big bowl of wedding soup
    additional bread with(good) olive oil(ok can you guess Im a carb fanatic)
    and for dessert a palte with minis of tiramisu, flourless chocolate torte, key lime pie, and pumpkin pie

I figure I would go all out eat WAY too much and like two-three days worth of calories in this meal if I ever needed to but hey its my last meal!!!!
  • bli77
    bli77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I too would have a carb fest! I absolutely LOVE pasta! I would start off with garlic bread and lot and lots of cheese. Next would be pasta with chicken in a rose sauce. I may even have to throw in a slize of pizza cuz I couldn't leave this earth without zza. Then I'd finish off with a big piece of cheesecake. Oh what it's like to dream....
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal
    1/2 banana
    1 serving of baby carrots

THAT'S A LIE!

30 minutes ... just give me 30 minutes at the chinese buffet
    oh, & I'll have cheesecake for dessert (you can choose the flavor)
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    MMM, that sounds so yummy!! Mine would be ham and scalloped potatoes, sweet and sour pork and thick pepperoni pizza (I can't choose between them so I'd want a little of each). For desert it would have to be turtle cheesecake and then a scoop of Superkid icecream. I now wish I'd had some of each of them before I started on here.. it's gonna be a while before I get any!! :laugh:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Arabic food, I love arabic food. I'd have shish tawook, lot of garlic, with that yummy bread and a fatoush salad and some rice pilaf, several pepsi's with no ice, and homemade cheesecake for dessert...like a whole one.

However, since it's my last meal and most of the above food is pretty healthy, I would have to somehow have to throw in some nachos bel grande and a few soft tacos just to get all those extra nasty calories before I die....oh and of course some more pepsi....
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    chicken parm with penne and homemade pasta sauce with warm fresh italian bread a big green salad, and for dessert chocolate cake with chocolate icing made by me of course because my hobby is decorating cakes :laugh: and finish off with a mocha cappuchino
  • fifi
    fifi Posts: 9
    Options
    I will eat Beef Steak and them treat my self eating ice cream, non-stop... and Chocolates..
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a tuff one. I think I would have to choose one of the two choices below (depending on my mood).

I love the way my mother in law cooks so I think I would request a traditional Jamaican meal like curry goat, rice and peas and some coleslaw. I'd like to wash it down with a tall glass of sorrel with lots of rum.

Or

BBQ pork, pasta salad, BBQ corn with lots of butter and garlic bread. To wash this down, I would like a large bottle of cheap, fruity wine like spumante bambino or white zinfandel !! lol

For dessert, anything with whipped cream. Mmmmmmm
    Oh yeah, can't forget chips, and lots of them!!
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    All the Better Made Red Hots potato chips (made in Michigan) I could stuff in my face for the last day. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: them chips. I do miss them.:cry: They don't heve em in Fla :sad:
  • nik433
    nik433 Posts: 57
    Options
    Oh I would just get drunk on dessert! Sugar coma here I come! Anything sugary, chocolate, chewy, crunchy, creamy, fruity, layered, cold, warm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Then I would die a happy woman! Oh man, now I'm hungry.
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I would have a mac and cheese from Noodles and Company.

And then another one! YUM! Ahhh, now I want one! :sad:
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings, pizza, bread sticks, ranch dressing and lots of alcohol
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'd like the prime rib/lobster combo please. :bigsmile:

And a never ending glass of wine. :drinker:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    appy: kolbassa slices on lays potato chips, and maybe some nalley's french onlion dip
    12-14 oz new york strip with a thick slab of fat, bbq'd with bulls eye bbq sauce
    real homemeade ceasar salad, with homemade dressing, homemade sourdough crutons, real crumbled bacon, shaved asiago or parm reggiano
    thick slice of ultra fresh french bread, with real butter
    large baked potato with real full fat sour cream, chives, real bacon bits
    grilled corn on the cob with butter and lots of salt and pepper
    2-3 large glasses of ice cold sweet tea
    warm apple brown betty or cobbler with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken, a big ole plate of old fashioned cornbread and beans and a slice of onion (can't remember the last time I had a big ole plate of old fashioned cornbread and beans and a slice of onion. Would be perfect if my dad were there to enjoy it with me) and cheescake for dessert. :bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    BBQ steak, baked potato with all the fixing, corn on the cob, green salad with ranch, the heels of the garlic bread loaf, big glass of tea with lots of ice and last but not least-Homemade strawberry ice cream.:love:
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    About 2 dozen mangoes. They are my Favorite!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

This is a tough one...toss up between chicken parm and/or open faced turkey sandwich with lots of brown gravy and mashed potatoes
    I'd have to have some yummy chocolate cake for dessert

Oh, this is killen me!
    Kim
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    You...are...evil. :devil:

And I would have a little bit of what everyone else is having. :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    BBQ steak, baked potato with all the fixing, corn on the cob, green salad with ranch, the heels of the garlic bread loaf, big glass of tea with lots of ice and last but not least-Homemade strawberry ice cream.:love:

I'm going to eat over at Renee's on this night!:bigsmile: