My first NSV shopping!!

Options
So today I went shopping to buy stuff for my upcoming birthday :D (the big 21) and so my mom goes into Bebe and finds the most gorgeous dress ever...now normally when we go shopping and my mom wants me to try on dresses nothing fits and i end up crying out of frustration, and a few months ago in the same store i didnt fit into their size large. So today I try on the large and it was a tad big, shes like let me get a medium and i said i doubt the medium will fit...i tried it on and WOW!!! perfect fit...and so comes the water works...

and thats my nsv! :D

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Have a great 21st!!!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    WOW, what a great 21st present to yourself....A big congrats!!!!
  • lpbm5
    lpbm5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Awesome!
  • jnoire
    jnoire Posts: 43
    Options
    That is awesome! Yay!:drinker:
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Congrats, and happy birthday!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Fantastic :)
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    sounds like the perfect present to me<3
    happy birthday )
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic, well done and have a great birthday :smile:
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Great story, I love it! I'll share mine with you. A few weeks ago, I go clothes shopping. Intended to get some shirts, because there getting big on me. By the time i get around to shopping, it's dark out, and cold, yes, even in San Diego it gets cold. so I change my mind on what to buy, because I'm in board shorts and a tee shirt from earlier, and now I'm cold. So I end buying some pants and a jacket, fitting for the approaching winter anyways. The pants fit nicely, not lose, not tight. I wore them once last week I believe, or the prior week. I go to put them on today and there literally falling OFF. I mean, not even close. I am shocked, seriously. it's like i lost inches in the last few weeks.

Another one, I have aTapOut hoodie, and I go visit some friends that haven't seen me wear it in a month or two. 2 of my friends, at separate times, tell me the hoodie doesn't fit me anymore, and how it use to be "all tight" on me, ect. Now it's baggy. I love it!

Keep it up, that medium won't fit you after to long!:flowerforyou:
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    thanks everyone!!!!! im still in such shock haha
  • ritoosh
    Options
    Great story, I love it! I'll share mine with you. A few weeks ago, I go clothes shopping. Intended to get some shirts, because there getting big on me. By the time i get around to shopping, it's dark out, and cold, yes, even in San Diego it gets cold. so I change my mind on what to buy, because I'm in board shorts and a tee shirt from earlier, and now I'm cold. So I end buying some pants and a jacket, fitting for the approaching winter anyways. The pants fit nicely, not lose, not tight. I wore them once last week I believe, or the prior week. I go to put them on today and there literally falling OFF. I mean, not even close. I am shocked, seriously. it's like i lost inches in the last few weeks.

Another one, I have aTapOut hoodie, and I go visit some friends that haven't seen me wear it in a month or two. 2 of my friends, at separate times, tell me the hoodie doesn't fit me anymore, and how it use to be "all tight" on me, ect. Now it's baggy. I love it!

Keep it up, that medium won't fit you after to long!:flowerforyou:

wow that is awesome!!!!! good job on your weight loss! :D
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    congrats :')
  • curls22207
    curls22207 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    that's amazing! happy for you girl!! :]
  • ritoosh
    Options
    that's amazing! happy for you girl!! :]

thanks girl!!! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!