What day do you weigh in?

Options
2»

Replies

• haberdasher1980
    Options
    I weigh in Friday morning before I eat or drink anything. Sometimes I will weigh myself one random day in the week to see if I am on track, but I never keep track of it even if it's a good number.
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    Saturday mornings here. Then i give myself permission to have a "cheat day" without feeling guilty.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I way in on Monday nights before I work out.
  • irunwithscissors
    irunwithscissors Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself almost everyday, just to see it move up and down, curiosity, I guess. However my official weigh in day that I log is on Thursday mornings, naked!
  • bellybutt
    bellybutt Posts: 19
    Options
    I’m kind of obsessed with the scale right now. i know that its not right but to be completely honest i weight my self about 10 times a day. When i wake up, after i go to the bathroom, when i come home on lunch, when i get home after work, at the gym, after the gym, before and after my shower, and if i wake up in the middle of the night. But never after I eat cuz i know it will just upset me. i know that its way too much but i can't stop my self. i get so excited to see the number go down.
  • jmarie66
    jmarie66 Posts: 17
    Options
    I started on a Tuesday, so I weigh in on Tuesdays. :)
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I weight every morning when I wake up, but my official weigh in is on Fridays.
  • SuzMcH
    SuzMcH Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I weigh in most mornings just to see where I'm at. But I officially weigh in on a Monday morning. Makes me stay focussed over the weekend.
  • queenbee91
    Options
    I weigh in on Monday's. I work away from the home so Monday is the day I go to work so I weigh in before i leave and when i'm done my rotation is on Monday and usually get home in time to weigh in again I'll also get measured because the scale doesn't say you gained weight because of Muscle so I like to see that I lost inches as well especially on the times that it shows I gained a pound or two but went down in inches :)
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Friday afternoons. When i go to the gym to work out. Or Saturday or Monday after work if I don't make it either of those days.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!