Blew my calorie control today!

Options
Wow, I am already 58 calories over what I am supposed to have and I haven't even ate dinner yet! Soon to be hubby does alot of our cooking, he enjoys it, and he is in the kitchen right now getting ready to start pork chops for dinner. Yikes!!! Tomorrow is another day right? I really don't feel well today and didn't do any excercise and just can't wait for bedtime!

Replies

• SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Just because you went over doesn't mean you are above maintenance. Eat light, finish your diary and hit the 'complete' button. I bet you will be surprised.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Yeah I blew it yesterday, but you just have to move on. Tomorrow is my weigh in day, and am hoping that I won't be disappointed! Try to plan your meals in advance. I always do better when I do that and of course, I did not follow through with my own advice yesterday!
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    If you have time, you could do some exercise to add extra calories! :-) I have blown the calorie count at times, too.
  • marjaskow
    marjaskow Posts: 81
    Options
    Must be something in the air this weekend. Just chatting with friends on the site and reading some of the latest posts seems like a lot of us blew it or lost control this weeked. We're human and all have our days. Lets just say that all of us that messed up today or yesterday will plan out a much better day tomorow!
  • gatorkdr1
    gatorkdr1 Posts: 16
    Options
    Almost everyone has a bad calorie day. We are all still learning and we are all going to have a few days that we just do not do as well. We have to start someplace and we will have to learn from our mistakes.

Things I do when I go over. Is maybe throw in a walk, I try to go at least a mile. It usually takes me 15-18 mins. Do a few jumping jacks. Throw in a 10 min work out. Sometimes I say forget it and make up for it the next day.

Just don't give up.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am already 58 calories over what I am supposed to have and I haven't even ate dinner yet! Soon to be hubby does alot of our cooking, he enjoys it, and he is in the kitchen right now getting ready to start pork chops for dinner. Yikes!!! Tomorrow is another day right? I really don't feel well today and didn't do any excercise and just can't wait for bedtime!

Get some exercise in and you won't be over
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    oh man. I so feel your pain. I left at 2am in the morning on saturday to go way up north for a funeral. So i ate twice before i would normally get up, ate a restuarant for breakast (yikes) and then had a funeral lunch with loads of treats and wasn't home til tonight with more emotional eating and eating at restauants. I'm a few 1000 over. I'm hitting the water and my exercise dvd's hard starting tomorrow and wn't weigh in again til friday and hope i'm the same at least as last friday. Figure if i keep my expectations reasonable I won't cry if i dont see a loss! Its so hard to stay on track all the time!
  • tinap1
    tinap1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Girl I blow my calorie count at least once a week sometimes twice im starting my thrid week so we will see if it hinders me
  • NinaMyers
    NinaMyers Posts: 37
    Options
    It was my birthday last week and I blew mine 2 days running!!
    Out for dinner on Tuesday, then the folks at work bought ne a birthday cake on the wednesday!

Drew a line under it and hit the pool hard on thurs and friday....

Still lost my target weight.

Dont let one bad day beat you! Stick two fingers up to it as you hit complete and start a new day nice and fresh!