Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm a newbie....

SOFTBALLMOM11
SOFTBALLMOM11 Posts: 19 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi..I'm 39 years old and want to lose some weight...my sister told me about this place so I signed up..seems like a lot of people on here....I'm not real familier with everything yet but hope to meet some people in the same boat as me who want to get healthy..I recently joined a "Biggest Loser" in my area and in a week I lost 2 pounds which i was happy for ..I've just been cutting back(I'm a snacker especially at night) and trying not to snack after 7 pm.. been doing the treadmill and recently ordered Hip Hop Abs workout looks like it would be fun....So hello to you all~

Replies

• Welcome! I hope that you find you enjoy this site! It has so much to offer when you are looking to lose weight!

The best part is just to start realizing what food you take into your body. And you continue to make better choices about what you eat! Just stick with it and be honest entering all you eat! Good luck and congratulations getting started!

I too am a snacker and have found that once I see how many calories I'm eating for my meals then at the end of the day I know how many I have left and then can choose snacks that fit into my calorie budget for the day! And it's really working! So far I've lost 8 pounds in 4 weeks!

Keep going and awesome job starting!
  • curimk
    curimk Posts: 1
    Hey!
    I joined two days ago! But my fiance has been doing it for one week and has lost 5 lbs just by monitoring his calories, I am doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred workout DVD and doing the suggested diet out of her book. I track all of my calories and exercise on here!! Lets hope for some results! Good luck to you!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Welcome!
  • Vonne
    Vonne Posts: 33
    Welcome, I'm new also...so far I really like this site. Evenings are the hardest for me too, I agree with the others that when you see what you have left for the day helps to be more accountable.
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I need all the support I can get! :)
This discussion has been closed.