Pity Party

Options
I lost 31lbs over the summer now im gaining it back. My motivation is totally gone. I don't exercise or eat right. I sleep as much as I can. I can see the weight gaining up on me and I can't stop myself from going to get fast food. I always tell myself this is the last time, but it never is. I kick myself in the *kitten* every time I do bad, but it doesn't sto me from doing it again. I was so into working out at the gym, and spent money on a HRM, Fitbit and apps for tracking workouts on my phone. Now nothing seems to matter. Even when I tell myself it's for my daughter I think eh, she's too young to remember me like this, I can start on monday. Anyone know how I could take on the world one day then the next hide under my bed. I'm on meds for depression could they not be working anymore? Any advice would be great!

Replies

• bdubois63
    bdubois63 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    DEFNIATELY TIME FOR A MEDS CHECK! If you want to do it and your mind/body is controlling you to not do it but you know you want to...look for the source...could be the meds.....