Eating Habits

Options
Everyday (M-F) for breakfast I eat a bowl of cereal or oatmeal and then for lunch I eat an Activia Yogurt, a string cheese and 2 cuties tangerines and once in a while I throw in a granola bar. For dinner I eat whatever i make that night. I try not to snack but if I do it might be a donut on Fridays or an extra string cheese after work to hold be until dinner. Weekends don't have a schedule so they are always different. I also try to drink a lot of water, decaf coffee or ice tea but other than that I do not drink anything else. What are your eating habits like?

Replies

• MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I SO wish I could be that consistent, but I get food boredom SO quickly...

My only semi-consistency is Greek Yogurt for breakfast several times a week...
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    B:Source of life shake with grapefruit juice
    L: salad or sandwich of some sort with activia yogurt and sometimes danactive probiotic drink
    D: Southern Home Cooking =) If I have class then a monster or hot chocolate and popcorn or beef jerky
    I rarely snack but when I do it is dark chocolate or fruits or a fiber bar.
  • simplebeauty
    simplebeauty Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have almost the same things everyday....it sort of depends on what I feel like.

Breakfast: PB&J shake or PB&J stuffed french toast

Snack: 2 clementines and 1/8c sunflower seeds, or an apple with cheese

Lunch: turkey sandwich, chicken with salad, or egg salad

Afternoon Snack: another shake, or an energy bite, or another piece of fruit

Dinner: chicken or red meat(once a week), veggie, salad, sometimes potato or rice, quinoa

I don't stray too far from that...it keeps my grocery list simplified and economical, and I always know I have something good to eat, so I don't choose poor meals.

I also indulge in chocolate...Hershey Kisses, or macaroons....yum!
  • testease
    testease Posts: 220
    Options
    Skip breakfast, light lunch, light pre-wrokout snack, junk food and what ever i want to fill in macros/calories post workout.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Skip breakfast, light lunch, light pre-wrokout snack, junk food and what ever i want to fill in macros/calories post workout.

:flowerforyou:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I eat ~500 calories before lunch, lots of snacks, and basically eat all day. I finish eating 30-60 minutes before bed.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Skip breakfast, skip lunch, dinner is two bowls of proatmeal (oatmeal made with a scoop of whey protein), two bowls of pasta with marinara sauce, some sort of fruit like an apple, blueberries, or strawberries (sometimes some combination of these), some sort of vegetable like cucumber, baby carrots, green beans, turnip, or spinach (sometimes some combination of these), and if I have any calories left over I'll have some sort of treat like a piece of rye bread with jelly, a piece of candy, or some ice cream.