C25K and C210K iphone app!

Options
I know a lot of you guys are familiar with the couch to 5k and couch to 10k running programs. Well...

I found an iphone application I love! I just turn on my music, turn on the application and go. It's mindless, prompts you when to run and when to walk (no keeping track with your watch), starts you out slow, works you up to being able to run a 5k or 10k and is a great work out! Well worth the $2.99 I spent!

Enjoy! :flowerforyou:

http://www.felttip.com/c25k/

http://www.felttip.com/c10k/

Replies

• lscotch
    lscotch Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thats pretty cool. I love the fitness pal app, and that sounds like a great one!
  • jennmcpherson
    jennmcpherson Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have a Couch25K app on my iPhone as well. I'm so in love with it too! No thinking about anything, just listening to music and going with it!
  • freeflower3
    freeflower3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • freeflower3
    freeflower3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Yup, I have the C25K app also! Freaking love the thing! I bought a itouch just so I could get that app!!
  • jenuwine
    jenuwine Posts: 57
    Options
    :BUMP:
    Just thought I'd make this a recent topic cause I've got C210k and LOVE IT!
    im currently at W3D3 - I would love to hear how everyone lese is going, has anyone completed it?
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to this, but...

YEP! I started on the c25k and about died during W3. Uploaded C210k and absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. My ultimate goal has always been to run for 1 hour, so the half hour format of c25k wasn't really working (I'd just start to sweat and it would be over). Now, I'm sweating like a dog and REALLY feeling like I'm getting a good workout - plus, it's not as hard. Sounds weird that it's twice as long, but not as hard but it's true. I pretty much had to repeat EVERY day on c25k before getting it. I haven't yet had to repeat on c210k.

I'm just about to move up to W5/D1 and I'm psyched!
  • Silchi24
    Options
    I have never heard of the C25K app. I currently use CardioTrainer. Is it something like that?

~Silvia
  • russ_hillis
    Options
    I'd would have bought it 2 months ago, but I see I'm on week 12 ;) oh well