Need help with motivation!

Options
I just started a few days ago and would love to have someone to talk to through the process and keep me motivated!

Replies

• nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. We all need a little help!
  • NatalieDumetz
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. I find having friends on here very helpful as they hold me accountable.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Yip, get loads of friends who will help with motivation and accountability.
    Best thing I did and have a cracking bunch.

Happy to help if you think I can so feel free to add (anyone).
    Jim
  • erinalysa14
    Options
    Hi there :) I'm new also, this is my first week! Would love new mfp friends! I will add you!
  • 57Candy
    Options
    Hi my Name is Candy. You want to know what my motivation to lose and continue losing weight? I WANT TO LIVE!! Yep, that has been my motivation. To make a long story short. I went to a Girly Appointment last January 2011 for a pre-op. They gave me an ECG and they found that I have a Left Bundle Branch Blockage in my heart and of course Candy would have the worse (verses the right) and on top of that I was also told I have Congestive Heart Failure 3 :brokenheart: Well I was implanted with a Internal Cardiac Defibrillator/Pacemaker; Yes Candy has to go for a double whammy laugh: Well.... if this GOD/DOCTOR saving gift doesn't work I will have to be put on a heart transplant list. I was actually weighing back in Feb.2012 175lbs my cardiologist informed me that it was imperative for me to lose weight and eat correctly if not he did all he could do and that it was up to me if I wanted to live. Since Feb. 2012 I have lost "19" pounds, and I am so.... proud. I am not that up in age, I just turned 55. You are young, please do what it for your Heart, for yourself NOT for anyone else. I want to see my son receive his doctorate, my daughter continue flourishing and my two grandsons grown up. When you feel like you have no motivation give me a holler, read my post.
  • skyblue_99
    Options
    I am always looking for more motivation! Feel free to add me :)
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    well u came to the right place! i will send u a request. :)
  • kos1472
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You have to start somewhere but at least you're starting. I began in December of last year and was 287 pounds. My current weight is 236. It can happen but you have to stay the course. You can do it! :tongue:
  • FitinHonau
    FitinHonau Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I need motivation too!
  • almartini11
    Options
    You can add me too :-)
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :) I am very active on this site.
  • ahsingsloud
    ahsingsloud Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone on MFP - looking for some help w/motivation. Been doing doing ok so far (started up again earlier this month), but having some personal challenges as things at work are "up in the air" and I feel the need to eat through this time, but don't want to. On a good note, I have a 1 mile course set out to walk the dog daily and we both seem to be enjoying that!:smile:
  • rlindemann01
    rlindemann01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I would love to motivate you and could also use some motivation myself!!
  • TCondor
    Options
    Howdy, I'm always looking to trade movtivation. I'll send a FR
  • mariefrance91
    mariefrance91 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • arcticdimples
    Options
    me too, looking for more myfitnesspal friends to help with motivation.... feel free to add me
  • RmembrWhy
    RmembrWhy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also in need of help and motivation! I'm a newbie on MFP, just joined today, and need as much encouragement as I can get :ohwell:
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    feel free to add me