What a kick!!!

Options
Have to tell you about my day! My 13 year old niece came over and I let her borrow a pair of my pants for her spring concert this week!! Ya, my 13 year old, awsome figure niece!!!!lol Whats even funnier is the pants I let her borrow are Miley Cirus skinny black pants!!!! Hilarious!!! I can't beleive she fits into my pants, better yet, I wear her size!!!! The Miley label is on the inside of the pants or I would NEVER wear them in public!! I'm 48 years old!!!!! I do have to admit tho, the MIley brand does have some cute jeans!!! Just don't tell anyone I own a pair!!!! Just had to share my awsome day!!!!!

Replies

• kas1021
    kas1021 Posts: 92
    Options
    i let my 13 year old niece and her friend give me a make over last weekend and she handed me some skinny jeans and told me to change. i figured id give them a laugh and try to shimmy my booty into them and my jaw dropped when they went on...easily..with room to spare! i was so shocked. lol good feeling isnt it? when you can wear preteens clothes. LOL
  • TRThurston
    Options
    HOW FUNNY! I had my neice and her 3 friends over today and they were all trying on my old homecoming and prom dresses from highschool and I thought I would make them laugh by weaseling my butt in to one of them too, and to my SUPRISE, I actually fit into one of the dresses... It didn't look very pretty, but I got it on, which for me was ENOUGH! GOOD DAYS GOOD DAYS :D Can't wait to throw one of those bad boys on and it look good, JUST TO SAY IT DOES ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!