question about the workout for breasts

Options
Hi :)
I have quite a big breasts and actually, I'm not happy about how it looks.. I need some really good exercise to lift it. Any ideas? Are there any workouts especially for breasts? I've looked up for workouts and don't know which one would be the best one...

Replies

• MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Boobs are fat-not muscles!
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    unfortunately i know how you feel, but we cannot make our breast raise up higher, or make them small without surgery. if you find a way without surgery please let me know
  • auburn_92
    auburn_92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know, but something has to keep it up, i think :D So maybe making stronger muscles which lift it will help?
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I would say anything that would strengthen your upper back and help maintain better posture would have beneficial effects on the aesthetic quality of your teddies.

Face pulls
    Pull ups/chin ups
    Barbell row/machine row/inverted row............. basically any rowing variations
    any Rear delt work
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    You're going to need a set of tassels
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I know, but something has to keep it up, i think :D So maybe making stronger muscles which lift it will help?
    You want to work your pectorals. It will help some, but not much.

And for the record, some boobs are more mammary tissue than fat and that is why not every woman's breasts get smaller when she loses weight. :smile:
  • Yolanda4160
    Yolanda4160 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    For the record, I am not a doctor, physical trainer, or expert on the matter LOL :
    I don't know any exercises besides the standard gym equipment. But I can tell you the more weight you lose, you will lose some of your breasts. I know from experience! I lost 65 pounds in 10 months and lost several inches in my bust-- almost a whole cup size :(
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I don't know any exercises besides the standard gym equipment. But I can tell you the more weight you lose, you will lose some of your breasts. I know from experience! I lost 65 pounds in 10 months and lost several inches in my bust-- almost a whole cup size :(

And I repeat, this does not happen to every woman.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Some women lose breast size with weight loss because they store fat in their breasts. Some women don't see much change in breast size with weight loss because they're breasts are denser and made up of more tissue.

About the only thing you can do to help a bit is any pectoral exercises. Google that and you'll find examples. It won't lift saggy boobs up off your belly but having a good muscle base doesn't hurt.
  • auburn_92
    auburn_92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
    I'm going to try some excercises and after a few months I'll tell if they worked :)