When did people star to notice?

Options
^ Sorry typo *START to notice!
Hi there,
Just curious when people started to notice you were losing weight? ( I know this will be different for everyone, just curious)
I have lost 8 pounds so far which I know isn't very much but I notice it myself lol just can't wait for someone to say " wow you are looking good" :) you know?

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    People might notice but are afraid to say anything yet (or ever).
  • SameMe_JustLess
    SameMe_JustLess Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm with you. My seven pounds don't look like much since I have so much to lose, but I'm damn proud of them! I'm thinking people won't notice, until I'm at least 25-30 pounds down. Except my husband of course! Plus, this time I am doing it for myself.
  • dukeninja
    dukeninja Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've lost nearly 10kg, and its now that people are noticing. Although my aunt told me to go see my Dr as she thought I was getting ill!
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    It depends on the person, if it was someone I see everyday then it took awhile since they wouldn't see as dramatic a change, but I seen a few people I haven't seen for awhile, probably 2-3 months after I started living a healthy lifestyle and they were amazed by how I looked.
  • cep61
    cep61 Posts: 4
    Options
    I hear you, the weight we lose is something for us to be happy about, but I feel it's not noticeable to other people! I finally realized it works for me and thats all that counts!. Keep up the good work!
  • prettymomma16
    Options
    Oh, I'm with you. My seven pounds don't look like much since I have so much to lose, but I'm damn proud of them! I'm thinking people won't notice, until I'm at least 25-30 pounds down. Except my husband of course! Plus, this time I am doing it for myself.

good for you on 7 pounds! That's great! :)
    I was thinking about 20 pounds people might start saying something. lol.. I think once my face starts slimming a bit they will notice. Even if they don't I know it's about how we feel in the end :) you're right gotta do it for ourselves! But compliments are always nice ;) hehe
  • prettymomma16
    Options
    It depends on the person, if it was someone I see everyday then it took awhile since they wouldn't see as dramatic a change, but I seen a few people I haven't seen for awhile, probably 2-3 months after I started living a healthy lifestyle and they were amazed by how I looked.

very true.. I bet my hubby will never notice :P
  • prettymomma16
    Options
    My mother is like that! When I gained back some weight this year she said " good, you were starting to look ill" which I know isn't true lol I think some people are just a bit negative no matter if you are gaining or losing.. always going to hear something from someone. I try to ignore it now and just do what I know is right for me.