Let's try this again...(Friends Wanted)

Options
Well, I keep falling off the wagon, and trying again. This is my next attempt. I WANT to do well, I WANT friends that will support me and that I can support in return, I WANT to lose weight and become healthier.

I cannot guarantee you that I will succeed, but I CAN guarantee you I am going to try and give 110% of my all into it this time.

If you want a friend to encourage and to get encouragement from, please add me. :)

Thanks!
Kristina

Starting weight: 289.6
Goal weight: 145

Replies

• crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Just keep going even if you have a bad day, just get over it and move on!! Don't give up!
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Add me I love encouraging friends. Especially ones who know their weaknesses andadmit they have fallen off the wagon but still get back on and try
  • Jacquiesteer
    Options
    I'm on and off the wagon as well but I just keep trying everytime I can and slowly, slowly things have been getting better.

Never give up! ;)
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends are pretty good at support. Some are not that social but still good logging examples. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
    Give it a good few weeks of EFFORT see results and you will have motivation!!
  • OtiWanKenobi
    OtiWanKenobi Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I was in the same boat and just started up again because I realized I only saw true results when I kept track of food and exercise. You can totally do it! :-)
  • chigau_me
    Options
    You can add me! I started at 242 lb a month ago and have lost 9 so far.
    I'm sure if you really set your mind on it you can do it! Don't try! Just do it!
  • ashvegas99
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me if you wish. I am willing to give you all the support you need! :) I am starting up myself as well! You can do this!!!! ((Hugs))
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I'm recently back on so feel free to add me!
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    You might get more responses if you fill out your profile and allow it to be seen. Thats the first thing I check when looking to add friends.
  • karind58
    karind58 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too just got back on the wagon after being off for almost a full year! Went back up the scale and now am starting over again....it's a lifetime process....my sister got me going on this app and I love it. I agree with other posters that tracking my calories is a HUGE help in keeping on task. Add me if you wish...I'm not afraid to say I'm having a hard time...it is hard...to eat healthy meals...but the benifit is so worth it. Good luck! I'm rooting for you!
  • kriskayleo
    Options
    You might get more responses if you fill out your profile and allow it to be seen. Thats the first thing I check when looking to add friends.

My profile is filled out, I just don't let people see it unless they are my friend.
  • cynthia4781
    Options
    same thing kept happening to me...my new friends definitely help! feel free to add me :smile:

stay strong...you WILL do it this time!
  • SheilaRain
    Options
    I would love to be your friend and give you some encouragment. I need some as well.
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am the type of supporter that is everyday, daily communication, daily accountability to each other, and so forth. So if you are looking for THAT level of support message me!

Michelle
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and ask me..

Starting Weight 283.5
    Goal Weigh 125

Current Weight: 159

You can do this...
  • kimpilon
    kimpilon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know that it is hard but it is so worth it in the end. Just like anything it will take us all time. We have to remember that the weight did not come on over night so it will not come off over night. I was on weight watchers & got to my goal, then I took some time off & put the weight back on. A friend told us about this site. Since being on it for just a month I have lost 5 lbs & my husband has lost 12 lbs (weigh in is tonight, fingers crossed). It helps to track everything that you put into our bodies. It is a life process, so remember that. I am not afraid to say I am having a hard time, I think it helps to exercise along with eating. It is nice to have someone with encouraging words in your corner. I am there for you. feel free to add me!
  • CynicChick
    CynicChick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been on and off diets so many times it's crazy. I need to lose at least 50 lbs. With health issues on top of it, I really need to do this. I would like more friends to do this with. Add me!
  • janeelizabethhoff
    Options
    You can do this, one day at a time! Sending a friend request.
  • tracicalnan
    tracicalnan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me! Wanting more friends and am willing to help motivate and encourage! :)
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    OP I'm sending you a friend request. I was in your boat earlier this year when I started on this site in April. I've dropped over 50lbs and counting. This is the lowest weight I've been since before having my first child! I still have about 30lbs to go to get to pre-child weight, but that's okay. I'm getting there.