Looking for more friends

Options
I like having a large amount of friends on here so if you'd like to add me please feel free! :) also if you starve yourself (eating less than 1200) dont bother

Replies

• arcticdimples
    Options
    My friend list is pretty low... add me. I like this site for monitoring my exercise and calorie intake but lose motivation with the site quite a bit and I think it would help if I had more friends...
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Anyone can add me I am not into starving myself I like to workout but Im not fanatical just like feeling fit and healthy!:laugh:
  • Annie_Fannie
    Options
    Sending request! Have a great day! :)
  • briannalea91
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm just starting out and could definitely use some friends on here :)
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Love having lots of friends. (Anyone feel free to add me)
  • feel free to add me;)
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too! that goes to anyone else on here too! the more that marrier! :flowerforyou:
  • Polparrot
    Polparrot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Would like to build up a friends network too, but only if you actually want to chat rather than just add numbers!!!!!
    Feel free to add :smile:
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Love to support my fellow MFP friends! Anyone feel free to add!
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I love making new friends and love to motivate. I am at 1200 calories but not to starve, 1200 adds up too fast! I have health issues that, at times, keep me from exercising and when I re-start I have to start slow. When healthy, I am consistent and up the calories :)
  • o0oJadeo0o
    o0oJadeo0o Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D always looking for good friend to help and suport :D
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Yep please add me, and anyone else add me too.

I'm up at 1,800 calls as I'm 6ft2 and pretty active, also try to get plenty of exercise trying to get leaner now I've lost most of my excess weight.
  • biddytai
    Options
    Hi looking for some mates for motivation just new here so don't even no how to add someone :laugh: feel free to add me
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Slimat30
    Slimat30 Posts: 142
    Options
    I eat a lot! Add me :)
  • poptart2012
    poptart2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just starting... again. I am hoping if I had some friends on here it would give me a bit more motivation. Thanks.
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I eat hearty!! Feel free to add me!