goals for people around 5'1

Options
2»

Replies

• theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    5'1 (and a half) here. I started at 168, I've gone down to 133 since then, and I felt and looked excellent there. I was size 4-6 still curvy. I've found I'm not comfortable going above 136. I'm at 139 now. Clothes are just a bit too snug, and I feel out of shape. When you're as miniature as we are, 3lb makes a big difference.

My goal is 120. But I think I'd really like to add muscle to that, so I'd be ok with 125-130. It all depends on how I look and feel though.
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and my goal is 115... I have lost 14 and have 14 more to go. i am definitely not top heavy but bottom heavy :)
  • kelseycolbert
    kelseycolbert Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'2", 19 years old, and currently 130 pounds.
    When estimating, I believe I'd be happy anywhere from 105-115, but I will decide once I near my goals. I think with the muscle I'd like to acquire, it will be closer to 115, but I'm not sure yet.
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my ideal weight has changed a lot over the years. When I was in high school, I remember thinking that 118 pounds was fat (I weighed around 108). Now that I am almost 60 years old, my goal weight is 127 pounds. It's funny that when I weighed 118, I wore a size 10, and now that I am 128 (1 pound from goal), I fit comfortably in a size 6. What's up with that?
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'2 and my goal is 130. :-)
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    im 5 2 and 136 suits me fine I have a large frame I was at 130 years ago and I looked terrible!
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am 38 years old. I am 5'1 and have my final goal set at 118. Was wondering what everyone else around that height was trying for? I am pretty big up top. 34DD. So I don't wanna go to low cause I will look sickly than.

I am 5' 1/2" and my goal is set to be at 125. I am not sure if that is a good weight to shoot for and if I will ever get to that. I am with you about being big busted. I have always been a big 36C or D.
  • bhisken
    bhisken Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I didn't know that there were so many shortys out there! I am so happy to see that I am not setting my goal too low. I was thinking I needed to reset my orginal goal. But yall have shown me that my goal is ok. Several I work with think I am crazy to get to 115. But when I am there they will see what I suppose to be my normal!! P.S. Anyone that would like can add me ;0)