who has done the 30 day shred.???

Options
Hi, I am on day 21 of the shred, just wondering what workout you followed up with? I need to start planning ahead! I have 9 days to decide :)

Replies

• kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Ripped in 30 next. Then Chalean Extreme
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS last month, currently doing Ripped in 30 6 days/week and Yoga Meltdown every other day.

*Have little over a week to go, then I'll do 6W6P

:) Love Jillian workouts!
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I did it last month and now I am doing Ripped in 30. After Ripped, I will be Turbo Fire for the first time and really excited!
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    After the shred I started doing insanity and ripped in 30. I have also started to lift weights ..
    While doing the shred i also started doing butt bible. I dont have time for them all in one day so i just mix around a littlebit.. Try to do at least two! :)
  • sparkie51
    sparkie51 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 first.I did it for 48 days and now I am doing the 30 Day Shred for 48 days with my walking in between. I am gaining some muscle but even with watching calories I did not lose any more weight.I am kind of stuck there but clothes fit better,smaller sizes and I do feel good.I am hoping that it is true muscles weigh more. I am taking the advice of Dr.Oz's guest,Natasha Turner and increasing my protein.I will see where that goes. Good luck and keep in touch
  • wanda9501
    Options
    What is 30 day shred?
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    30DS got me confident and motivated enough that I started going to the gym and planning my own work outs!
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wanda, the 30 day Shred is a Jillian Michaels workout! I highly suggest trying it!
  • sparkie51
    sparkie51 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is her DVD from 2008. Ripped in 30 is the newer one. Both are challenging and get me moving
  • juliejean123
    juliejean123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did 30 Day Shred about 2 months ago and I loved/hated it! I did get some great results, but it was difficult. I am currently halfway through Level 2 of Ripped in 30. I really like that the RI30 is the same basic concept as the 30DS. It incorporates the same 3-2-1 method and is only about 30 minutes total included warm up and cool down. Good luck!
  • amandae79
    amandae79 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start a new workout! I too have the love/hate relationship with the 30 day shred. I sure do love seeing my muffin top shrinking! :)

How would you ladies say Ripped in 30 differs from the 30 day shred? Are the exercises a lot different?
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    do any of you Zumba also or just do Jillian Michael's Dvds?