I am a success w/ more room for improvement. (pics)

Options
When I started this journey what seems like so long ago, I never thought I would actual meet my goal. But as I changed my diet and actually started to see the scale move in the right direction I felt like I wanted it even more. I added exercise and eventually even began to enjoy running. People started noticing my weight loss and it made me feel accomplished. Sure, I have had a few ups and downs along the road, but I never want to go back to that person I once was. I am now a single mother of three and I still try and find time to workout. I have found a love for strength training which is were I am improving everyday and I am even competing in a Spartan Race in May. I am hoping to add other races to my list soon. MFP has helped in so many ways, especially the people. I hope this can inspire some people out there.

This was me at my heaviest (non pregnant) at 215lbs. (please excuse the quality as it was scanned)
bWmd6.png?2

And this was me a few weeks ago on vacation at 150 lbs.
K9PIP.jpg?1

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!