Beachbody members...

Options
Hey all. Just recently started exercising in August. I started out by doing Insanity which YES was insane!!! Then I did Hip Hop Abs and now I'm on day 2 of Turbo Fire. Always see my friends just doing exercises like walking/running/strength training. Lookin' for friends on here that are doing a Beachbody program just to feel more "at home." :-)

I've lost 40 pounds since I started, which is 10 more than I wanted to lose. I'm trying to maintain my weight but am having a hard time eating that many calories a day.

Replies

• elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I do Brazil Butt Lift on days I don't go to the gym and I AM OBSESSED WITH IT. Feel free to add me :)
  • Carla_wfpb
    Carla_wfpb Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90X lean Dec 3 and am working up to it in the meantime with other DVDs. Feel free to add me too, I need the support to get through it!

Maintenance is the toughest. I'm having to re-lose some weight that has crept back on. I tend to get an 'all or nothing' mindset, so once I'm back down to goal weight I really need to work on finding a balance that I can live with long-term.
  • ajsmommy2010
    Options
    I am doing Insanity and love it! Feel free to add me :-)
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I'm doing RevAbs. then I have so many things I Want to try I don't know what will be next. Feel free to add me
  • iwontgiveup_
    iwontgiveup_ Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I've been doing P90X for the last week or so now. I absolutely love it. It never fails to have me exhausted by the end. :)
    Add me if you'd like!
  • HardeesGal
    Options
    I also do the hip hop abs and have the rockin' body ones too. I have the insanity program but do the other two the most! Feel free to add me
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm doing an Insanity/Les Mills Pump hybrid at the moment, I also have 10 Minute Trainer, Insanity Fast and Furious, and will have Les Mills Combat as soon as it ships.. Love BeachBody products.. :)
  • FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been doing P90X and finished my first round this last saturday. I lost 34lbs and 16% BODY FAT!!! My profile picture is my before / after. I loved it so much I've started coaching. I started THE ASYLUM this monday and I posted a YouTube video of my P90X transformation here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf8S7-kmfhI&feature=g-crec-u

Feel free to PM me or add me as a friend.
  • klcalliari
    klcalliari Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity and now i'm on the second week of Turbofire... add me if you'd like
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second round of P90x. I'm hooked. Feel free to add me. That goes for anyone else doing p90x or other beachbody programs. Strength in numbers.
  • kindleworm99
    Options
  • christinadmcgraw
    Options
    Hi, In July of this year, a few of my co-workers and I started a weight loss challenge. I lost 20 pounds in 3 months through diet, and exercise and won the challenge! My fitnesspal has been my best friend through this whole process. I want to lose about 7 more pounds, but more importantly tone up. My husband bought p90x years ago but I never tried it..until this week. I am on day 3 and loving it! I would love to buddy with others doing p90x so we can motivate and support each other.
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm about to complete my first month of P90X. Would love to be friends with more people doing the same thing or any other beachbody program... Anyone feel free to add!
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just signed up yesterday!! waiting for my shipment of shakeology & Chalean!! PLEASE add me :)
  • desertsparrow
    Options
    You can add me too, if you'd like! I've done Insanity, TurboFire, P90x, and ChaLean Extreme. As soon as I'm cleared by the Dr next week, I am doing my 5th round of Insanity, along with a 3rd round of TurboFire. I love Beachbody programs and always suggest them to friends.