No More Excuses -- Week 18

Options
124»

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Good Monday morning...Had graduation planning for my 10th grader, just making sure he is on the track he needs to be on for a career in engineering. Everything looks good. He will qualify for several scholarships but we will need a lot of help if he is going to Clemson. Had a pretty good weekend, stayed on track for the most part and got in my gym days. I was down a little before the baked spaghetti supper, oh well. I will lose it again. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Jack...Glad those pounds disappeared. I may have found them:laugh:

Ann...Congrats on the weight loss. Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

Laura...Just keep getting back on the wagon. That is what I have to do but we can't give up. We can do this! I will keep you in my prayers for your health issues. Is there anywhere close to home where you can swim?
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options
    Good Monday morning...Had graduation planning for my 10th grader, just making sure he is on the track he needs to be on for a career in engineering. Everything looks good. He will qualify for several scholarships but we will need a lot of help if he is going to Clemson. Had a pretty good weekend, stayed on track for the most part and got in my gym days. I was down a little before the baked spaghetti supper, oh well. I will lose it again. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Jack...Glad those pounds disappeared. I may have found them:laugh:

Ann...Congrats on the weight loss. Sounds like you had a fun weekend.

Laura...Just keep getting back on the wagon. That is what I have to do but we can't give up. We can do this! I will keep you in my prayers for your health issues. Is there anywhere close to home where you can swim?

I am embarrassed to say that I can't swim :embarassed:
  • BornNRaised
    Options
    Don't have a lot of time to write.

Great job on the weight lose. Everyone keep it up.

This is Spring break so we have the kids this week. We are going to the zoo!!!! WAAAAAHooooo!!!!

Teresa
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Don't have a lot of time to write.

Great job on the weight lose. Everyone keep it up.

This is Spring break so we have the kids this week. We are going to the zoo!!!! WAAAAAHooooo!!!!

Teresa

Just noticed your ticker, we love cruising, but we always go on Royal Carribean. Sure wish we were on a cruise ship this week during spring break.
  • broganpamela
    Options
    May I ask... What chart is everyone referring to???
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    check out the top post in this string. We update every Monday based on Sunday's weigh ins.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am back on after a crazy weekend. Daughters party was great, she received lots of nice clothes as gifts. Drank alot, but never really ate much (seemed way to busy). I am very surprised that the scale is holding steady after the weekend.

Got to get back to exercising, haven't done anything since Wed. Will go to step aerobics this evening.

Have a crazy week ahead, have loads of bookwork to do.

Sun is finally shining here. Suppose to get up to 2C here today.

Got blood results back from physical, and my iron is low, so i am on an iron supplement for 100days and then we will recheck.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and a good day. Will check back in this evening.