Mike’s Daily bREAD 11/15/2012 Topic: 5:5:5

Options
2»

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Nice will be trying some of these this weekend!

Awesome. Please let me know how you like them and if you want me to post more.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Thanks for the recipes.

My Pleasure.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Hmmm, goldfish, who'd a thunk it! I must try it! Thanks!

Any snack crackers work. but goldfish are my favorite.
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    I admit to using some of those excuses myself in the past Mike, but as was already said.....some of us can't be helped until we are in the right headspace to want help. At least you know that if any of the people that stopped asking because of feeling embarrassed about their own excuses, WHEN ( or if) they actually do decide to make a change they will know someone who will be able to help them in a really honest way...namely you!

I wish I'd had a Mike around to hit me with a dose of reality years ago.

(forgive my bad grammar and sentence structure, I tend to type as I think)

I had to go google goldfish, I was thinking carp???? :huh:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I admit to using some of those excuses myself in the past Mike, but as was already said.....some of us can't be helped until we are in the right headspace to want help. At least you know that if any of the people that stopped asking because of feeling embarrassed about their own excuses, WHEN ( or if) they actually do decide to make a change they will know someone who will be able to help them in a really honest way...namely you!

I wish I'd had a Mike around to hit me with a dose of reality years ago.

(forgive my bad grammar and sentence structure, I tend to type as I think)

I had to go google goldfish, I was thinking carp???? :huh:

Right as usual. People can only move forward if they leave behind certain habits. I am here to help anyone that wants it. Also, this is a forum that is not related to grammar so you are good. Only idiots come and attempt to fix grammar on here. Goldfish are amazing!