ONE YEAR + 106 LBS LOST + NO SURGERY: Before & After pics!

Options

Replies

• jmeyer925
    jmeyer925 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Way to go the all natural way! AMAZING! Kudos!!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Such an inspiration!
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • SunnyBellaB
    Options
    You look amazing, great story!
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Wow. Wow. Wow. You look amazing. Congrats on a job well done.
  • Jenerferzzz
    Jenerferzzz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! You look amazing. It's great to see a year of working towards a new you works. I can't wait to see myself in a year. Congratulations and thanks for inspiring others. :D
  • tiffanyturcotte
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • tiffanyturcotte
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congrats on all your success! :)
  • kwirky1
    Options
    What an absolute inspiration. I will keep this on my list to motivate me when it feels too hard.
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Had to stalk your profile pics as for whatever reason they don't show in here for me :( very upsetting.

ANYWAY You look AWESOME!!!! Congratualtions On your success! have you reached your ultimate goal? Assuming yes, what are your plans for maintanence? I have the losing down, about 30lbs to go and I know I need to start gearing up for maintaining and don't have a clue when or where to begin that.
  • havoboril
    havoboril Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    So proud!!! Amazing how much your face changed. Great work! Can't wait to get to my 100# loss.
  • tiffanyturcotte
    Options
    Had to stalk your profile pics as for whatever reason they don't show in here for me :( very upsetting.

ANYWAY You look AWESOME!!!! Congratualtions On your success! have you reached your ultimate goal? Assuming yes, what are your plans for maintanence? I have the losing down, about 30lbs to go and I know I need to start gearing up for maintaining and don't have a clue when or where to begin that.

I'd like to lose another 30-40 lbs before I start maintaining, but for now, I'm just trying to continue what I'm doing with sticking around 1100 calories. I can't imagine I'd change much for maintenance.
  • tiffanyturcotte
    Options
    :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow well done
  • bjshores
    bjshores Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. You are a great inspiration.
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Well done! You've done really well!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great work, very inspirational. One thing I noticed from your pictures is how much more of your wonderful eyes we can now see. Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!