Its my time, looking for MFP friends like me

Options
hi Everyone, I am fairly new to MFP and would like to find people like myself that are trying to lose 20 or more pounds. I have been trying to stick to a low carb diet. I try and have protein at lunch and dinner and i have drastically reduced my sugar intake. I would like to find others like myself so we can provide suggestions and support during those hard times. I am a wife and mother of two teenagers. the food around my house consists or fast food 80% of the time. I have tried to make healthy meals for everyone but find they just eat out anyways. I make them their dinner and then add healthy choices for myself. they are really supportive of me but at times i just want to grab that slice of pizza or big mac. I try and work out 3-4 times a week but this can also be a challenge. I feel like it is my time, time to think about me and my health and i am ready! Add me if you are ready for a healthier lifestyle. i don’t like to say diet as the first three letters spell die :tongue: good luck to everyone

Replies

• cynthia4781
    Options
    hello...great start! i want to lose around 20lbs...feel free to add me...i'm on every day :smile:
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me. I am battling the fast food addiction that is taking over my house. I have 3 young boys(9,7,3) and a spouse w/o a care to his weight/health. I will be here for you anytime you need me. I am on most days(weekends are crazy).
  • time4jenn
    time4jenn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    thank you for your comments, i truly appreciate them. I look forward to supporting each other. the hardest time for me is the weekend when everyone is home and friends come over.