new here! need some inspiration peeps!

Options
Hey guys!

i'm an 18 year old girl from the netherlands!

i've actually never been happy with my body. I've got a fat belly and hatehandels :p
I Spend four hours a week in the gym doing kickboxing and high impact aerobics.

I have one big addiction: redbull. i seriously drink like 3 cans a day :'(

Replies

• denidoesireland
    denidoesireland Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know!! red bull is my fav! but loaded with the bad stuff, so try to get off it while you can. It's good that you are so active, keep it up and you will see rewards, eat the good stuff!!:bigsmile:
  • Martoch
    Martoch Posts: 166
    Options
    Welcome!

Ouch! Gotta cut out that Redbull immediately as that stuff is pure garbage for your body. I guess I'll say the same thing to you that others are saying to me...doesn't look like you need to change a thing based on your pic. Anyway, I'll motivate anyone, so good to have ya onboard!

~Mike
  • safaesunshine
    Options
    Haha thanks guys!

Well my profile pic is not really me just a picture but i will work as hard as i can to look like her :D
  • juniorballyc
    juniorballyc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Use the pic as your motivation- shouldn't take long as u are so active - cut out the sugar :smile:
  • safaesunshine
    Options
    i always say that i'll work hard and stuff but when i don't see change my motivation goes away :(

and i really should drink lots of water! gotta learn that **** because today i forgot again -.-
  • Polparrot
    Polparrot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oh I too would love a body like that but ......
    Welcome hun, always around if you need a chat rather than a can of red bull x
  • safaesunshine
    Options
    thank you! you guys are all amazing and this is so helpfull :D
    xoxo
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Get rid of that red bull, seriously! Feel free to add me if you like!

Also, don't overtrain, and if you do, eat accordingly,ok? :)
    best of luck!
  • safaesunshine
    Options
    okay guys! i'm going to try! i'm going to a redbull rehab haha!
    today is going to be my last time drinking that garbage!
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    hi, love fitness
  • safaesunshine
    Options
    me too! that's where i can forget about all the things that make me sad and stuff. i can be myself trainig as hard as i can :)
    I do kickboxing. I'ts amazing hot stuff! you should try sometime
  • Martoch
    Options
    All I drink is water all day long...and beer (light beer) on the weekends. I only reward myself with a "junk meal" on Sundays if I was faithful to my diet all week long...I hate the word "diet" as I prefer lifestyle, really. I love to eat healthy food! Steamer veggie bags are a godsend.
    = )
  • safaesunshine
    Options
    my first problem is water! i really need to learn to drink water because i forget all the time.
    the only moments that i drink water is when i excercise.

And i love healthy food but i still live with my parents and i should eat what's on the table :( but i try to eat as healty as i can during the day so that i can eat my dinner.
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    You will feel so much better after you get rid of the caffeine! Just keep a large water bottle with you at all times and as soon as it's out just fill it up. That really helped with my caffeine addiction. Not one drop in 2 months! You can do it!
  • safaesunshine
    Options
    Does anyone know some tips/tricks or workouts that i can do to lose fat around my belly?
  • Brilynnhere
    Options
    All I drink is water all day long...and beer (light beer) on the weekends. I only reward myself with a "junk meal" on Sundays if I was faithful to my diet all week long...I hate the word "diet" as I prefer lifestyle, really. I love to eat healthy food! Steamer veggie bags are a godsend.
    = )

Welcome Safe Sunshine!! This site is motivating and exciting to be a part of! Good for you for joining!! Yes you need to get some water into your system!!! Water is VITAL to your body, and not only when you exercise!
    Martoch...I agree with you completely on this!! My one vice though is coffee...I can not live without my coffee....lol! And yes there is no such thing as a diet, unless you intend to fail. It HAS TO BE a lifestyle that you choose! I think one "junk meal" a week is good for your body, to confuse your metabolism!
  • ninalovesyou
    Options
    heyyy !!

I'm from the netherlands too !!!
    I've added you, feel free to ask me anything
  • Martoch
    Options
    Does anyone know some tips/tricks or workouts that i can do to lose fat around my belly?

You cannot target fat loss from any certain area - unfortunately, belly fat is usually the first to come and last to go for many people. By losing overall body fat %, your belly fat will decrease. Sorry, but I'm just being honest.
  • safaesunshine
    Options
    hmmm:( heard that alot, i hate that damn thing ='(